Forum Posts

Submitting documents

Hi i got limited account and was able to resolved it, and they downgraded my account too, but there's another problem when i opened it i thought everything will be fixed, but when i checked there still another documents to ask, supporting documents i...

Screenshot_49.jpg
Bryan140 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account hacked and scam

My Singapore account was hacked trying to add a link to a bank account and submitted information which I didn't do it. A new link to a new bank account is added and pending confirmation. Suddenly a buyer Ariel [removed] filed a case reported that the...

GBHGBH1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account permanent limitation with nothing wrong

Hi there im Saad [removed] On Wednesday August 2nd 2023 i got my first order on my new starting shopify store that is selling skincare products i was super happy to my first order on shopify but this happiness didn't wait too long to disappear once i...

Unable to close my paypal account

I am unable to close my account due to some limitations, have written to support, they had me share my id for my identity proof, my info got accpeted and i still cant close the account. The account was created 3-4 days ago, was not used, no card link...

Payment Status: ON HOLD

Good afternoon,I'm having deep problems, the bad thing is that I opened the PayPal account on behalf of my project, and I received 2 payments, one of 0.01 USD is complete and another of $259.34 USD that is pending, the account is also limited.And bef...