Forum Posts

Blocked paypal account

My account has been blocked for the past 4 or so days, and I have been trying to find out why it was blocked. I have read the User Terms and Agreement and couldn't find any issue related to my activity and account. I have tried to contact Paypal thro...

arb0 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked mistake

I was blocked because one man sell me items in game i give him but he sas he dnt take it and im blocked...what can i do huh...he say this i say this...

Resolved! You can't use PayPal anymore

Hello,everyone. I have just registered a PayPal business account and was informed during the registration process that the account has been permanently limited and cannot be used again. I haven't conducted any transactions or taken any actions at all...

IMG_1231.jpeg

Account is limited help

My friend accidently send me money via goods/services The money got hold on I refunded him He sends it again via friend/family this time Now I have the money but the problem is I can't do anything I can't send, I can't withdraw  It says we're reviewi...

Rikaaa by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Limitation - Please can you help ?

Good Afternoon,I am sending this message from my account as I can no longer access the community forum from the company account. The account has been limited, and all funds have been frozen for 180 days.Here is some background to my story- I have bee...

tfman1 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account limitation

Account limitation: My first acc was limited and I removed all the financial details(credit card&bank). Now, I open a new acc with same info(no tel, address,name) but using diff email address bcs I asked the customer service that it will be ok to...

jl114 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permanent Limitation On Account, No reason given.

Recently, on my Birthday no less, I got a notice from PayPal that my account was permanently limited. I both called and wrote customer service and I got canned answers and I could not get a reason why from them. I then opened a BBB claim and got a r...

UNDERAGE AND GOT PERMANENTLY LIMITATION

So in 2018 (i was 17 years old) i decided to open a paypal account, but then i never use their services absolutely zero transactions was made. 5 years later i logged in again to my old paypal account. A friend wanted to give me money from Australia. ...

Jerricko by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help, I can't use PayPal anymore.

I created a PayPal account just now. But it said I can't use PayPal anymore. I am new here. "We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services." I don't why. I did not...

tenny_22 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos