Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

Olka2
Contributor
Contributor

Still, I would advise you to complain to the PayPal support service. Many people have already been affected by the Giske scammer. At least it would be right if the PayPal administration removed the opportunity to earn money for scammers from their platform.

Login to Me Too

Poppiloops
Contributor
Contributor
Giske network technology.... I bought a bra offline but instead of a receipt with company details I have a random. Email with numbers but ni details.... got plenty of notifications telling me where my package was, when it finally arrived its awful! Terrible fabric noting like itseamt to be...And what a surprise I dont know where or how to return it! Scam scam scam
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Poppiloops and everyone else, 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand how it can be a bit concerning when a recent transaction doesn't go quite as you had expected. If you run into a problem with your transaction, where you don't receive the item you purchased, or the item you received is not what was described in the listing, you may want to Open a dispute in our Resolution Center. 

If you run into any hiccups there, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes everyone!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mirandaash
Contributor
Contributor

Me too - I ordered a bra that was frayed and also not at all true to size. My friend is 4 sizes smaller than me and tried it on and it was too small on her too. 

I tried getting a refund through Giske (also known at 24hrservice.vip) and then Paypal and no joy. I'm outraged that Paypal will not investigate and remove this so called company given the number of complaints about this. 

I did abit of digging and found that Giske are a company registered in Hong Kong. Unfortunately they can't be reported - no surprise there. 

Login to Me Too

Olka2
Contributor
Contributor

Sympathize with you! I absolutely agree with you and I am also outraged that PayPal does not properly investigate and allows Giske scammers to deceive buyers.

Login to Me Too

Antic01
Contributor
Contributor
Two months later and still waiting for my item from giske. Tracking shows in transit in my country since a month ago,which is simply impossible as it would have been delivered by now. My emails to the company hasn't received response either. They shouldn't be allowed to advertise on Facebook.
Login to Me Too

Gotme_again
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone tell me anything about this company even though I cancelled all payments to them PayPal has taken another 2 payments!!!!! Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello everyone,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

Sorry to hear the issues with your purchases. We cannot release any information about any third party site and if you wish to find out more about any online seller/site we recommend you do an online search for customer reviews. When you pay with PayPal, you’re covered by PayPal Purchase Protection if certain requirements met. To learn more about PayPal Buyer Protection, click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click User Agreement for PayPal Service.

If there's any issue with the purchase, you can report the payment in the resolution center of your PayPal account. You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. You can always check the status and details of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center.

Also, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Facebook or Twitter for any additional assistance.

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AJ54-
Yes to being scammed by these feral people too. Do you have a way of contacting them as I can’t find anything. My products have never turned up and it been months now.
Login to Me Too

Chileboi
I ordered three pairs of sandals from them and they were not cheap almost $90 in total plus shipping fought with them forever to get a tracking number because it never showed being received by the US Postal Service. They gave me two different tracking numbers they finally sent three pairs of sandals they were not the size I ordered, and it was a complete bait and switch the sandals. They sent me look like something from the dollar store, nothing like the nice sandals that were in the ad or the accompanying video for the ad I’m in the process of working with PayPal now to get a refund because the company does not respond to emails. They have now set up a bot that takes any incoming email.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.