Anyone else scammed Giske Network Technology LLC

EekaLJ
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased from this company & was given a fake tracking number. After I started a dispute they finally shipped my product. It was nothing like the description or picture. They offered a full refund it I return the item to ship it back to China it will cost me over 70.00 & the original item was 45.00 with shipping! I’ve been scammed! I’m really tired of these vendors!

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

Ricky43
Contributor
Contributor

I think it was me who said that . I note at the front of this site there is a message that says <<Don't forget! Products and services may differ based on the user's country and PayPal account type.>>  I am in the UK somaybe you are not.   I have always found PayPal very helpful and obliging when there has been a probem. Last week I did it again and bought something from a Facebook advert. Only the week later I saw in my bank account a nameI didn't recognise (Chinese I think) . I realised it was for what I bought and presumed it was coming from UK.  I looked the nameup and it was obvioiusly a scam. I phoned PayPal  and immediately got my money back in my account!!! They thnks me for pointing it out to them.  

Login to Me Too

PrincessSab
Contributor
Contributor

I unfortunately did not have that luck with PayPal. They agreed with the dishonest seller that I should ship this item to China.

Login to Me Too

johanfour

I whish I could say the same

Login to Me Too

PrincessSab
Contributor
Contributor

Please share how to find them on Facebook. I need to get to their page.

Login to Me Too

Angie63
Contributor
Contributor
Yep! So frustrating! I bought a wall cow mount, 3 months ago! Says it’s being delivered in Chicago today! I live in Idaho >:0(
Login to Me Too

RichPants
New Community Member

I have also received poor quality goods based on a misleading Facebook ad - and also only three items (t-shirts) when I ordered four - believing them to come from a USA company. At least they (Giske) did refund me for the fourth item.

Login to Me Too

Sharonward
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal wouldn’t refund me for shoddy goods and it would of cost me £25 to return item, PayPal know this and do nothing
Login to Me Too

Sharonward
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me, shame on PayPal for not stepping in and as mine PayPal pay in 3 they are still taking money off me! Parcel would have cost me £25 to return! Girl at post office also said they are known for it!!
Login to Me Too

PrincessSab
Contributor
Contributor

I successfully filed through my bank and this is now resolved. Please do the same.

Login to Me Too

Scamdelous

I was scammed an hour ago buying Xmas presents to tune 60 quid , how can these people associate with PayPal if they are known scammers ? It was a tea set and thermos cups .feel like an idiot 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.