What can I do ???

Ruizj8
Contributor
Contributor

Hello well here is my situation. on Feb i bought a product from allatkorea.com and it was supose to arrive in almost a month and i waited and nothing happened i wrote to the seller and he or she said just wait a little more. more time passed and nothing then about a month later the seller sent me a email saying they are berly sending the product so i waited and nothing has arrived yet i kept sending messeges to the seller and no response what so ever so i filed a case today on paypal because i just found out i could but paypal denied it because its been more then 45 days after purchase so what can i do in my case ? any help will be great plz

thank u 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

Ruizj8- I'm sorry that the seller strung you out like that and caused you this problem.  At this point I would direct you to your funding source to see what avenues you can pursue as far as a dispute through them. 

Hope everything works out for you.

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35
Solved

PayPal_Andy

Ruizj8- I'm sorry that the seller strung you out like that and caused you this problem.  At this point I would direct you to your funding source to see what avenues you can pursue as far as a dispute through them. 

Hope everything works out for you.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Ruizj8
Contributor
Contributor

thank you 

so what am i suppose to do? or who do i contact?

Login to Me Too

jhzilos
New Community Member

My suggestion is to first, make a Fraud report to your local police department,  second obtain a case number or offense number, third obtain a copy of the police report, and finally approach your bank or credit union (the source of payment) and make a report with them disputing payment.

You will probably asked to give a statement or affidavit which is the same as a dispute..  Be ready to provide the following information.  a chronological order of events beginning with,  how you attempted to resolve the matter with the seller, the dates in which it all occurred,  the names of person with whom you spoke, and the results as they occurred. 

Make sure that you have as much information as possible before you go to the bank.    If you need further assistance contact me 

Good Luck,  j

FYI, I was a police officer for the city of Austin and the state of Texas for 25 years.

Login to Me Too

kathys1234
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an Ipad2 on EBay from a seller that doesn't communicate at all on shipping the item to me. I paid for it through Pay Pal immediately through my credit card. After several attempts on emailing seller, he finally responded " I have been so busy at work and will ship out on 9/30/11. I keep checking the account status and no shipping details followed. This Monday I filed the dispute notice. I sent several more emails begging the seller to ship. It is a gift for one of my daughters. Still no response. I escalated the dispute to a claim. I read some feedback from another report that he was a thief. I had the scared feeling that he was scamming me too. I contacted my credit card bank and filed the claim with him. What can I do now if he doesn't respond to Pay Pal or anyone on this claim. How can you even resolve anything with the seller if they won't respond? What do I do next? I feel so validated ! Never happened before. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

nica
New Community Member

Just a few questions??  How did you pay.  If you used paypal did you use a bank account or a credit card.  If you used a credit card get in touch with the credit card company and they are usually very good about crediting your account for the full amount.  If you used a bank account write your merchant an aggressive email and inform them that you are filing a complaint with paypal and also with the state attorney general office for your state, this usually gets there attention.  Do this immediately and hopefully you'll get results.  Good Luck!!!!

Login to Me Too

debrajohnson55
New Community Member

I believe I gsve out l my personal information and now I am worried that I am a victim of identity theft .  Yesterday there was a py pal on my spam and I thought it was a ligitate pay pal please tell me what can I do to protect myself

Login to Me Too

fisherman1
Contributor
Contributor

elbert1954
Contributor
Contributor

Why did paypal duplicate a transaction on the 1st purchase today shown twice on my recent activity? and has this happened before on my account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

elbert1954-  I'm assuming that this is an eBay payment that duplicated?  We currently have an issue where some payments are saying they failed and for you to make the payment again, when our system really did process the payment and it's causing duplications.  I would recommend giving us a call so we can look things over and get it fixed for you.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.