What can I do ???

Ruizj8
Contributor
Contributor

Hello well here is my situation. on Feb i bought a product from allatkorea.com and it was supose to arrive in almost a month and i waited and nothing happened i wrote to the seller and he or she said just wait a little more. more time passed and nothing then about a month later the seller sent me a email saying they are berly sending the product so i waited and nothing has arrived yet i kept sending messeges to the seller and no response what so ever so i filed a case today on paypal because i just found out i could but paypal denied it because its been more then 45 days after purchase so what can i do in my case ? any help will be great plz

thank u 

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

temp10102011y
Contributor
Contributor
The Occupy Wal Street protesters should blockade the Pay Pay headquarters. Maybe then the pinheads who work there would get the message.
Login to Me Too

pathuntley321
New Community Member

I ordered an item #220884891263 on 11-5-11 and have not received it yet! It was deducted from my checking acvcount.  Please help

Login to Me Too

samuelhenrique
New Community Member

I paid for my merchandise and so far not gotten what do I do already have one month Quazi the merchandise was to arrive in 8 days and nothing so far

Login to Me Too

temp20190409l
New Community Member

I asked that a payment of 19$ from my pay pal account to yahoo be stopped as i questioned its validity. Also any future

payments to Yahoo . However upon further investigation on my part i discovered it is a legitimate charge.How do i get this 

19.00 charge from yesterday be restored and also future payments to Yahoo. ?? **bleep**

Login to Me Too

26irene
Contributor
Contributor

Shame on you paypal for keeping the sellers money ! I thought you had more integrity than that. I am totally ashamed and this is going to hurt ebay and pay payl very much. When someone pays for an item, the money should be there as in the past. What is going on? Very Angry! 26irene

Login to Me Too

JRH11
New Community Member

I made a purchase through Ice Monkey and all was well with the seller.  I did not receive the items ordered and contacted the seller who inturn gave me a tracking number.  I used the tracking number and found that the USP had delivered the order.  Only one problem, I did not receive the order.  I figured, write it off or fight with the USP.  What shoul I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.