Unable to process payment for eBay items.

Michaeln
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I bought a few items on Jan 27th and have been trying to pay for my items since then. I have two different sets of items. First set was items that I added to carts, and second set are items I've won in auctions. I tried to pay for my first set, and it didn't process the first time. I tried it again, and it went through. I went to check my eBay PURCHASE HISTORY and what do I find? I found out that I've bought the items I've added to carts twice and had to pay double. The second set is a different story. I tried to pay for the items that were won in auctions, and sometimes the process says complete and it tells me "Thank you for your payment to $paymentAmount$..." but then the payment was never done. Sometimes it tells me to check my bank account or my credit card. I can't see a problem with that so it must be eBay's or Paypal's issue because I have enough money.

The stuff I bought cost a lot too and ebay/paypal just made me buy double. I already asked the sellers to cancel the transactions of the 2nd purchases but either they haven't replied, or they already shipped both items and didn't even bother to check their messages.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.