Is it possible to recieve on a second card

Mrn26
Contributor
Contributor
Is it possible to attach a second card to the account and recieve money exactly on it? How can I do that? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mrn26 

You can add another eligible visa or MasterCard and withdraw to that card from funds in your balance. Also read this link.

https://www.paypal.com/ua/cshelp/article/HELP1003

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mrn26
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I meant actually, is it possible to deliever money from card to card avoiding sending it on Paypal balance AND using a secon card. As example the person has euro and dollar card attached in Paypal. How can I send it exactly on a dollar ones?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mrn26 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community! With PayPal, you can able to send and receive payments from your wallet in USD, CAD, GBP and EUR. Direct card to card transfer is not available through PayPal. When someone pays to your PayPal account, the funds will be available in your PayPal balance, and you will be able to transfer your balance to an eligible card. You can review the link shared by @kernowlass for more information on the services available in your country. 

Thanks for the help here @kernowlass

Regards,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mrn26
Contributor
Contributor
I sent a payment to the person in USD, but Paypal charged a comission for a currency exchange, only because her Paypal account was in EUR (it was actually in EUR, because only euro card was linked to the account). But then she linked a dollar card. If she press "Accepts the payment" now, will she recieve it still in EUR minus comission, or in USD full amount? Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.