Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

qp59
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should be accountable for dealing with these scammers. I unfortunately have only just read these complaints and I am starting to question whether I will receive my order
Login to Me Too

JesseLBC
Contributor
Contributor

I left them a few horrible reviews and they never show up.  This is a total scam and the reviews are all fake.

Login to Me Too

JesseLBC
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing.  There product on the video was three times larger than what I received.  Emailed them to get a refund and to return and kept getting blown off.  

Login to Me Too

Haywire63
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck trying to get your money back, I have given up and learned my lesson!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Chase

Hi @JesseLBC,

Thank you for your post! It sounds like you didn't receive the item you initially ordered. We recommend reviewing how to File a Dispute. If you have a dispute open already, you can reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Watkirj
Contributor
Contributor

I did file a dispute. The company advised Paypal that the item had been delivered (a downright lie) at which point Paypal couldn't be bothered to look any further and closed the case refusing to take it any further.

Tracking information provided was false (5 weeks to reach Edinburgh) Goodness knows why they picked on Edinburgh for a delivery to South Wales - obviously geography was not on their false agenda.

Despite repeated requests for courier details and proof of delivery, nothing further has been received.

Paypal closed the case following a blatant falsehood instead of looking into servicing their longstanding customers genuine complaint.  against a known scam company.

No confidence in Paypal any more.

Login to Me Too

M1989
Contributor
Contributor
Why Paypal, don't take action with this company? Why you have this company and PayPal let them doing fraudulent actions? Who control PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Watkirj
Contributor
Contributor

What a pity that Paypal doesn't support it's customers. I was sent obviously spurious tracking information and opened a case. Because Joyui told Paypal it had been delivered (after supposedly 6 weeks in transit !!!) even though it was obviously false information, Paypal closed the case declining refund. Not the level of support you would expect from a so-called top company. Especially as I have been a Paypal customer for a very very long time. I am now looking for another payment body to use instead of Paypal as I just don't trust them anymore. Any suggestions.

Login to Me Too

Zander111
Boy howdy they are truly scammer. PayPal doesn’t get rid of these people I file complaints & nothing happens
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526AZ
New Community Member
Bought a garden Strummer, which when arrived didn't look anything like the quality in the Facebook advert. Was very cheap looking. Parts didn't seem to fit together. The one in the advert had what looked like a circular saw type blade, the one received had a little strip of metal that looks like it came from a bean tin!! The name of the company wasn't Joyui, so the reason I ordered it. Never again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.