Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

Watkirj
Contributor
Contributor

Well at least something arrived. I had nothing except lack of support from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

danirae11
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I sure wish I would have started here! Same EXACT thing happened to me! Seems like if this company keeps doing this to people PayPal would do something! What the heck! PayPal gave me 100.00 to end the dispute and I did since I only paid 107.08 for the entire thing so I'm out 7 bucks. The shipping back to China alone would have been horrible so no thanks. What a scammer company! Learned my lesson and will ask the community in the future who to purchase from. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Dumpling411
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I don’t know why the are still allowed on PayPal
Login to Me Too

Excavator66
Contributor
Contributor
Back in March I ordered a windy woodpecker off this company it didn't arrive after 5months waiting ,All I received off them were emails saying that my item was on the way and would I please wait and be patient.in the end I got fed up waiting so opened up a claim in PayPal resolution center after a few days my case got denied as this company produced proof that I had had my item delivered.i haven't received my item and they are now ignoring my emails.this company should be closed down for scamming money out of people and not supplying the goods. Excavator66.
Login to Me Too

Jmb1335
Contributor
Contributor
I agree DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I purchased some expandable trellis with ivy. The ad they had looked like it covered so much better than when I got it . This trellis covers maybe a 1’x2’ space. The leaves are like the size of a quarter. Tried to return and they refused saying I got what I ordered. What other sights can I go on to bash this company so they will lose slot more than what paid for the goods!!!
Login to Me Too

Watkirj
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fraudulent company. They provide false tracking information. When you open a Paypal case they tell Paypal that the item has been delivered so that Paypal refuse the claim.

Login to Me Too

Roystoys
Contributor
Contributor

What they do to PayPal is furnish a tracking no that was someone else that had been delivered and it shows just that it was delivered but no address if you go to the postal service they will show you where the tracking no was delivered and it won’t be you our your address this co is furnishing someone else tracking no and telling PayPal it was yours because PayPal is only looking for the delivery they don’t ask the postal department where the package was actually delivered and that is how this co is getting by with it!!!!

Login to Me Too

GracedbyGod8

I agree with you. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS INDEED A SCAM.

Login to Me Too

housemock

their item was NOTHING as described.  Total scam.  Have a claim pending!

Login to Me Too

Ccat14
What a total scam!!! What the heck is wrong with people and their scams…..does it make you feel good you scam people to receive money. Ugh. Totally despicable that pay pal would be a part of this scam. Pay pal should refuse working with them when so many complaints are out there. They won’t because they are part of the scam. Product order is nothing what was described!!! Although, the stockings are great…..ALL THE CONTENTS THAT WERE SUPPOSE TO BE INCLUDED WERE NOT INCLUDED. So, this product was nothing like described. False advertising…false sales, waste of money snd a total waste of time. Scam scam scam, and all should be ashamed of yourselves!! Pray that God works in your heart to make it decent honest people again, if not one day you will have to answer to your evil, deceitful ways.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.