Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

GK_74
New Community Member
I also purchased an ivy fence when I saw it advertised on FB around April 13 and just got it yesterday...yes June 3 with many emails to them about transit time, tracking and request for refund. Holy cow when I opened the bag...what the heck is this. I could have made it myself with Dollar Store material. I wouldn't have paid $5 for what I got. So disappointing. Lesson learned .... lesson learned!
Login to Me Too

Jobloggs
I am so annoyed as always buy through PayPal but the infinity heart was definitely not worth the money I paid, if I'd known it was coming from china I definitely would not have purchased the item.
Login to Me Too

Dumpling411
Contributor
Contributor
Completely agree. PayPal did finally issue me a refund on my purchase.
Login to Me Too

Keshmorjaria
Contributor
Contributor

Shame on Paypal to let scams like this go on.  I have stopped buying anything from Facebook.  Its not good business for FB or legitimated sellers. 

Login to Me Too

AnnieL1
Contributor
Contributor
I have just received my order of a “linen” trouser suit from this company. Nowhere did it say it was coming from USA so it’s taken ages to arrive. The fabric is cheap, the stitching is very poor - one of the pockets has been sewn folded over so can’t be opened, the top is much too small - probably size 10/12 instead of 14/16. I’m furious at myself for being taken in by the advert on Instagram which looked really professional and from a genuine company. I hope this information will stop others from wasting their money.
Login to Me Too

Haywire63
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL, you need to do something about this company!  The product sold is not as advertised.  To return the item to China costs 50% of the cost of the item, and the item is literally garbage.

Advertised.jpgDelivered.jpg 

Login to Me Too

JesseLBC
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same thing and was so disappointed.  Never again and Paypal is not any help at all with this issue.

Login to Me Too

Dumpling411
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 little boy statues with a solar firefly jar. They were supposed to be 16 inches tall. I got them. They were like miniatures. 7 inches tall, less than half the size shown. And the firefly lamps did not work, of course. Ridiculous! I had an awful time getting my money back. Filed a PayPal dispute and that took another month or more but PayPal finally resolved it. I would NEVER order from here. Just a big scam.
Login to Me Too

Lukyd
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. The company I purchased from had good reviews so it was obviously a cloned site. The email address associated with PayPal doesn't even exist anymore . Just about to ask PayPal for a refund
Login to Me Too

Haywire63
Contributor
Contributor

I asked Paypal about a refund, they said we have to return the item! To return a $210.00 item was going to cost $100.00 in shipping, and then not be guaranteed to get your money back.  I am seriously thinking of deleting my paypal account and going strictly to Amazon, as at least they have a better return policy.  Going to Paypal is useless, they don`t give a crap about people being ripped off.  Just keep supporting these twobit outfits that are out to scam the system....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.