Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number changed - can't log in

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@millionarefadi 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
saaandor
New Community Member

Hi this option asks security questions but i did not setup any when i have been set up two months ago. So my username and password would be accepted if i had my phone , what can i do without a phone and security questions? To be honest i have another paypal account with ANOTHER emailaddress  and PHONE NUMBER in my own name. So both account are in same name and the customer service dont understand what i dont understand. There is a transaction i made and i would like to refund it to my first account. Many thanks for your kind help. 

Options
Go to solution
artemis8
New Community Member

Can you help? I cannot access my PAYPAL account because I no longer have the mobile number, therefore cannot get passed the account security to change it!!

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@artemis8 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
Jphhi
New Community Member

Incorrect phone number on my account. I cannot login as text messages and what’s app messages do not come through to confirm account so I cannot authenticate.    Going nuts…….help please please please.

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Jphhi 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
pk2000
Contributor

Last time i used my paypal account was few months ago. Today i tried to login, but it tried to send verification code to phone number i don't use any more. How to solve this?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@pk2000 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
pk2000
Contributor

How much will cost my the call? I am in eastern europe.   

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@pk2000 

No idea !!!?

Advice is voluntary.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.