Forum Posts

Transactions

Paypal send me this email "We could not complete your request to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account. We returned the funds to your PayPal account." But they didnt return me money can please someone explain ...

Neca9922 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reoccurring transactions from Nymbus LLC

I’ve been trying to stop the monthly automatic payment to Nymbus LLC and have been unable to. Has anyone had similar issues and found a resolution

Hum6 by New Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 5 kudos

Outo Payment

I bought an Item on ebay yesterday and did not need to login to paypal to complete the purchase. How can I stop this outo payout?

How to disable entirely the automatic payment feature?

How to disable entirely the automatic payment feature?It is unacceptable that if i pay to an seller by PayPal, it will be automatically added to the active automatic payment list without my acnowledge. I want to disable this PayPal feature permanentl...

Gabor2000 by Contributor
  • 37 replies
  • 5 kudos

Cancelling Gaming Fees

I play games online and use paypal. I Just discovered that a couple of the games are charging me a monthly fee. How do I cancel this. They offer no # to call

Cannot set up Direct Debt as bank already linked to PayPal

So i got PayPal credit but when trying to set up a Direct Debt, it only shows the option to add an account. Not use your existing accounts. I try to add my current account but its just tells me it's already li ked to PayPal. Yes it is, so why cannot ...

A-Dan by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos