cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

i have a feeling its on paypals side as we all get the same error but different variations. For example, i have money in my paypal account and the item i wanna buy is only £20 but it wont let me at all. ive had to do a postal order, now im just buying stuff off amazon until i sort it out.

Highlighted
Contributor

hi, i have the same problem an hour ago.  I try it for 4 time and the same message reappear.  I was purchasing 5 item at five time .  I think the time was to close to each other. so there was the alarm, but i waited and went back to purchase and it goes throu.   u can try that to see if it help u. order to many thing can slow down the processing time.

Highlighted
New Community Member

The same problem...

Highlighted
New Community Member

i am also having this issue.

i have been using the same card and account for a while,

and this has only just happened =(

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am having same problem and it is now September 2011 !!! Why can't PAYPAL fix these things? They shouldn't be offering security keys when u can't even access your eBay account!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am haveing the same problem with 10417 .. i kept reading about the issue gets resolved i just dont want to lose my item

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm having the same problem! And since I couldn't do anything to confirm the payment ebay sent me a note saying that an unpaid item had been recorded on my account. What should I do!? Help please.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi, 

I'm getting frustrated with this paypal Error Code #10417. I'm gonna get my ebay account closed! Is there any way I could pay for my items!? The pay time for one of my items already expired and it has been recorded on my account. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I am having the same issue, I have oustanding payments I need to make on ebay and this error keeps appearing please help Andy

Tags (1)
Highlighted

i'm having the same problem. I go to the checkout screen and then click confirm payment. Then it takes me to error #10417

Tags (1)