Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

amkiee
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem from Friday, and I still cannot pay anything. It's very annoying cause therefor I got 11 unpaid items registered on my account. Well done paypal 😕 I sent twice a mail to the CS, but nobody ever replied. I just want that my account works, but obviously they always have the same answer: your card provider. I went 3 times in the last 4 days to the bank, and asked what it is about, but they assured me that they don't make any limitations, nor are there any problems with my account. I have enough money on it, and it still does not work. The whole paypal/ebay stuff is driving me mad 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.