Can a sub user add his bank information and withdraw to it?

wpsbest
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a Business PayPal Account.

I want to add my brother as a sub user and grant him all available permissions.

Later on when he login with his info to my account;

Can he add his own bank account and link it to my account? And can he withdraw from my PayPal account to his bank account?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Schae

Hi @wpsbest,

We appreciate you coming to the PayPal Community with your question!

I understand that you are asking if your brother can link and use a bank account of his to your PayPal profile. The funding sources added to an account should correlate to the original account owner. This is due to identity confirmation and verification. If you own the account, the funding sources added should be owned by you as well. Your brother would be authorized to use and review the account, but they would not be permitted to add a bank account that they own. The system may not even allow the action to pass because it will go to verify the bank further before it is successfully added. If your brother is of legal age to have a PayPal account, it may be best to have him sign up for his own account. Then he could add all of his valid information and then link his own bank account for use. 

I hope this information helps you better understand how the account works. 

Thank you,

- Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

wpsbest
Contributor
Contributor

Dear  @PayPal_Schae ,

Thank you for your answer.

Yet, I suspect it's a valid answer.

I can see this in my account:

wpsbest_0-1654235597957.png

Also when adding a new user I can see this:

wpsbest_1-1654235672649.png

Which seem to me that they can add their own country and bank info.

Are you a PayPal team member?

Also, when I try to add my bank info it says in the page that I can only add a US bank account!!

wpsbest_2-1654236105121.png

What should I do?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @wpsbest,

Thank you for your reply. 

In some countries, a US bank is the only available option for the use of a bank with a PayPal account. If it's prompting you to add a US bank, then local banks in your region may not be supported. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.