cant add bank

Ahoymate
Contributor
Contributor

Ahoymate_0-1654281077714.png

i failed my withdrawal probably 2times and i had an email said they remove my bank cause it failed, while all the identity and details is correct.
what should i do?
i am banned when i appeal for name change cause i thought my withdrawal fail cause i didnt put my complete name on paypal, but instead of name changed i got banned.
i broke the user agreement about age which i faked years ago

Ahoymate_2-1654281229521.png

pilip said i can withdraw but i cant even add my bank now, should i wait for 180 days? i really need the money 😞

Ahoymate_1-1654281183397.png

it might not be a lot of money for you guys but for me who lived in this 3rd world country, this money means so much for me
thank you guys

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahoymate 

From that message paypal says you cannot withdraw for 180 days?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ahoymate
Contributor
Contributor

so there aint no other way but to wait 180 days?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahoymate 

That's what the message says isn't it.

However if you have a fake name you won't be able to withdraw funds after 180 days so hopefully your name is ok + you need to be over 18 to be able to withdraw the funds again after 180 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ahoymate
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

that pilip guy from paypal said i can withdraw remaining money/balance from my account but i cant even add my bank account, do you have any idea? or can i spend the balance on something else online? shopping online i mean.

Login to Me Too

Ahoymate
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

but there's an email said

Ahoymate_0-1654282141961.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.