Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Lauraleibe
New Community Member

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Login to Me Too
528 REPLIES 528

temp20220521a3
New Community Member
Have 2 transactions from PayPal to actitech. I've never heard of them before this. Have contacted them by email. If no response I'll contact PayPal again for a refund
Login to Me Too

Iquag711
Contributor
Contributor
I tried that but Paypal didnt back me up
Login to Me Too

wan25
New Community Member
Ripped me off too ! You sign up through Apple or Google play and it diverts to their website for sign up then back to the app. When you want to cancel your subscription the app instructions for cancellation direct you to cancel it in apple or google play however this DOES NOT work. When confronted they tell you that you signed up through their website and the conditions are different, you are subject to the conditions on the website not the conditions in the app that you purchased. Dodgy tactics that make it impossible to cancel. Will be lodging dispute with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Tylbert
Contributor
Contributor
I tried cancelling too last month as had forgotten about free trial, never even used it. It's still taken money now this month. Did you manage to challenge successfully?
Login to Me Too

TIMs72
New Community Member

Me Too Twice
Once on 01st March 2022  at 03.03 - £29.99 (I didn't notice this transaction)
Once on 30th May 2022 at 04.04 - £44.76 Card cancelled

Login to Me Too

shav97
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing has happened to me, except this is my 3rd charge and I'm just noticing it.  I have no clue who/what this company is or sales.  And they've been taking $32 ($0.99 & $30.99) from my account every month; but I haven't received any any products or services, so what exactly am I paying for?  This is crazy, I just filed a dispute so lets see what happens...

Login to Me Too

angryandupset
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen to me the other day and when I filed a complaint with PayPal, they declined to refund my money as they went back through my payment history and saw that actitech did the same thing to me back in March 2022. I never realized that happened and when I checked my bank account, the March charge never went through. I never did any business with this company and I want my money back. Has anyone gotten their money refunded? If so, let me know what you had to do to get it back. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Hunter78
Same here. 118 EUR in total… Hope to get my money back!
Login to Me Too

Kate1945
Contributor
Contributor

It’s disgusting, it’s also happened to me, I’m fighting it now. Actitech have charged me $118.46 since April 2022 in 10 payments which have also appeared on my PayPal account and bank statements. I am not receiving any product or service. Have lodged a complaint with PayPal for a full refund. I have no knowledge of signing up for anything, all so very frustrating. PayPal will get out of it by asking for proof of purchase which of course I won’t have. I’m disputing another matter with them re a Company which charged me $109.00 as they automatically renewed a diet service without first

requesting my permission, once again PayPal is asking for proof of purchase which of course I don’t have as the company automatically renewed the service. Once all my disputes have been reconciled I’ll never use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.