TikTok PIPO USA Inc.

Zzgrey22
Contributor
Contributor
I had multi transactions withdrawn from my PayPal account from TikToc via PIPO USA Inc. this afternoon and it was not approved by me. I tried to dispute this to PayPal and they will not help me stating these transactions seemed like they are not fraudulent. They will not refund me. I never use TikToc and have never purchased anything from them.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zzgrey22 

. As soon as you can, run a virus and malware scan on your computer.

PayPal is only able to approve an unauthorized dispute when it is clear someone else logged into your PayPal account. If someone accessed your device using a virus or malware, then the logins would look like you made them.

If you can run a virus and malware scan, it would resecure your device. Afterwards save a report of the scan and provide it to PayPal's Customer Support. They may be able to reopen your unauthorized dispute with that information. You can find the different options for contacting Customer Support here

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zzgrey22
Contributor
Contributor
It all happened on my iPhone, should I still run a virus & malware scan on my computer? Really appreciate the advice and guidance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.