How to withdraw money from a permanently limited account.

Mary97k
Contributor
Contributor

My name is Mary, my account was permanently limited six months ago and it had money, today on 19th July 2022,I received an email that I can now withdraw funds but my account will remain limited, I tried withdrawing my funds but it wasn't possible, kindly help me withdraw my funds.

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

djboniti
Contributor
Contributor

It is worrying that Iam in the same predicament of a permanently limited account, and cannot easily make a withdrawal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @djboniti

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're unable to withdraw on a permanently limited account. If you've received the email stating your balance is eligible for withdrawal, but you still cannot add a bank, card, or withdraw, you'll want to reach out to Customer Support. You can review all of the different options for contacting Customer Support on our Help Center here

I hope this helps and you can withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

djboniti
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, am still unable withdrawal my money even after calling the support team more than 2 weeks ago, and received a reply to wait for response after 5days. Kindly assist so that we can close on this to avoid much delay. Regards, Chuma [removed]

Login to Me Too

ryanjess
Contributor
Contributor
how to withdraw money from a permanently limited paypal account and how i can recover it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.