Feeling unprotected and probably scammed.

xenosgio
New Community Member

After a group of people have purchased my programs, through a person that seemed to be the leader of this group, they all requested their money back, and guess what. They have taken them back!
More than that, I have sent part of the money to the leader of this group, as he was supposed to work as a reseller.
Now, they have my work and my money. I thought that in 2024, it is not possible to scam paypal. And yes I'm pretty new here.
Despite I have all the emails, I have provided all the evidence and if Paypal wants, I can work with them in order to expose these scammers, it seems that they don't care to help me (at least this is how I feel).
So as there seems not to be a straight way to communicate with the paypal support center, I have to ask you.
My paypal account has a negative balance. I don't have the money to make the balance positive.
The people that purchased my programs and took their money back, doesn't respond. It seems that I cannot request the money back from the reseller (if there's a scam, he is so into it).
1. How can I defend myself?
2. What is gonna happen with the negative balance?
3. Whose false is all this situation? (Obvisously not mine, but I'm paying at the moment)
4. How can I know what is the bank that rejected this transaction and be able to protect myself?
5. Can I just buy something from someone and request my money back after that?
6. Is there anyone from paypal that can help me with this issue (Please not the bot)
7. Is there any other institution that I can contact with to selve this?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.