paypal plus credit card info not showing up on paypal.com

karnor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen where many others have had this same problem, but no one has gotten a fix.  I have been told by Paypal plus (GE Money) that it's not their problem -- Paypal.com has to fix it.  Paypal.com says it's not their problem, Paypal Plus Credit Card has to fix it.  One said that it's supposed be fixed on Oct 3rd and another says Oct 31st.  One said they've not heard there's a problem, another said that they've heard it's because paypal hasn't uploaded files they need to upload.  Everyone blames everyone else or says it's not a problem - yet we can't access our reward points, check for fraudulent activity, or pay on our balance. 

Doesn't *anyone* out there know what's going on and when it's going to be fixed? 

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

tjblpn
New Community Member

I am not able to access my paypal extras mastercard on my acount. Cant get to my rewards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi tjblpn, and welcome to the forums!

Have you contacted the Credit Service Center to let them know, yet? Please see this post from March 8, for reference.

Thanks!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kbenson
Contributor
Contributor

My card has not shown up on paypal for over 3 weeks.

1st time I emailed wass told that my Paypal extras MC was deactivated in feb (Funny how I can still use and get billed for it)

Called last week and wass told my problem would be transfered to a mgr who would resolve by wednesday (this week)

Called today and was told they are aware of problem and have no estimate as to resolution.

Of course this does not include the times I was put on hold or the dropped call.

wtf Do they want me to drop them as a CC?

I like using paypal, but this extras MC has been a headache

Login to Me Too

margaretadamski
Contributor
Contributor

I am suppose to put down for dollar and I put a route number of checking book since I cannot able to pay the debit card.. something that I was not able to figure if the route sent or not.. My account is <account number removed> and I signed the order # <account number removed> after Mary Robertson contacted me if I can able to pay by paypal.. it cannot go through..

Hope it go through right away?

Margaret **remove full name**

Login to Me Too

kirstenL
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot access my Smart Connect information or to set-up my next payment.  I cannot find ANY information anywhere that is explaining what is going on.  I have read complaints from other people that this has happened - sometimes been unavailable for months resulting in late payments for people or having to pay the 15.00 fee to pay over the phone.

Can someone please help me and/or direct this to the proper person/forum so I can access my Smart Connect?  With everything I am reading I think I may need to cancel this all together and I would hate to do that because I really have had no problems with PayPal until now.

Login to Me Too

kbenson
Contributor
Contributor

Since my paypal CC is still not showing up on my paypal web interface, I cannot use it for the various web purchases that I have made. (I would have used it for at least 75% of the purchases)

I also have to mail in my payments.

Does anyone "who cares" @ paypal doing anything to fix this problem?

Login to Me Too

Socialdeelite1
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't been able to view my account online since before the new year now and every month I'm forcedto pay $15 to pay it over the phone.  It is beyond aggrevating!

Login to Me Too

bdwinsalt
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same issue.  I was told I would be able to use my card immediately, but I cannot access my account online.  I have spoken with several people about this and they have assured me that the account with be linked soon.  Can you work your magic to speed this up?

Thanks,

Daniel

Login to Me Too

205bw
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened a PayPal Extras MasterCard. I signed up for paperless billing. I get my first email for "Your statement is available", and when I tried viewing my statement, I get a pop-up that states that there are no e-bills for this account. I spent over three hours with Card Services, and PayPal, EACH BLAMING THE OTHER, and got so incredibly angry after three hours, I had them cancel the card.

Less then thirty days from card issue, till card being canceled by me.

Congratulations PayPal, and GE Money Bank!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ElisabethBaker
Contributor
Contributor

Good for you -- I agree completely.  PayPal should avoid taking any part in that frustrating, time-wasting (or worse) fiasco!

@205bw wrote:

...I spent over three hours with Card Services, and PayPal, EACH BLAMING THE OTHER, and got so incredibly angry after three hours, I had them cancel the card... Congratulations PayPal, and GE Money Bank!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.