pay pal payments

harleymike
Contributor
Contributor

My account is showing that I owe 20.96 cents and that is correct...covering postage and e bay fees...etc...But it says amount due "0" and payment date n/A....SO how and when do i pay this amount....Do I wait for a bill fomr Master card ( I have a new master card pay pal credit card).......

Question 2....Am I able to mkae this transfer from my accumulated money in my pay pal account in order to pay off this credit card debt?

Question 3....Is there a transaction fee for directing electronic transfer form ones pay pal account in order to settle the pay pal amount of 20.96

Thanks for help in all these questions.THis is all new to me with pay pal and E bay...Rgds, Harley MIke

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

First, welcome to eBay and PayPal!  I wish you only the best for you and your business! 

Let's start knocking these out -

1)  It sounds as if no payment is yet due, even though there is a balance on the card.  If you're still on your first billing cycle, that's probably why.

2)  Yes, you can use your PayPal balance to pay your statement for the PayPal Extras MasterCard!

3)  None at all!

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.