My payment is still on hold.

denis_kotherja
Contributor
Contributor

My payment is on hold.

Paypal notified that I can get the money within 1 day.

But the money is still on hold.

How can I solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denis_kotherja 

Means within one day of the delivery of goods to customer via shipment tracking number.

If your transaction is not a sale, you must mark the transaction as Order Processed by clicking "Add Tracking Info" on the transaction and ask sender to "Confirm Receipt". If you do not understand this then you must wait up to 21 days for PayPal to release the money. Because I do not know if this feature is available in your country.

https://www.paypal.com/al/smarthelp/article/as-a-new-seller,-can-i-access-my-funds-earlier-faq2886

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denis_kotherja 

Normally funds are released when tracking shows delivery of the item + 1 day.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

denis_kotherja
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't understand what means.

Please explain in detail.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denis_kotherja 

I can only give you the answer, not my problem if you don't understand it, sorry no time to explain further.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@denis_kotherja 

Means within one day of the delivery of goods to customer via shipment tracking number.

If your transaction is not a sale, you must mark the transaction as Order Processed by clicking "Add Tracking Info" on the transaction and ask sender to "Confirm Receipt". If you do not understand this then you must wait up to 21 days for PayPal to release the money. Because I do not know if this feature is available in your country.

https://www.paypal.com/al/smarthelp/article/as-a-new-seller,-can-i-access-my-funds-earlier-faq2886

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RhysMason
New Community Member

I'm still waiting on funds being released from hold even though I've provided tracking info on the system, the customer has confirmed receipt of goods and are happy, I have a copy of this confirmation, I've set up online chat with Paypal today which I started at 1:15, 3 hours later still waiting on a response, even though they said it would be an hour..

So frustrating, any suggestions helpful at this stage.

thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.