Requiring My Action

Xplod
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

This week i opened a claim because i bought some items for my car and these items never arrived now they contacted the seller and he provided the tracking number and the paypal administrators sent me an email saying

Status

The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We haven’t confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share it with you.

What happens next

Please review the information and let us know how you would like to proceed.

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim anytime.

If you received the item but it's different than you expected, you can change your reason for this claim

Now everytime i log on to paypal it says that the claim requires my action but when i go on to respond there is nothing availible that i can do such as leaving a comment etc.

Please helkp me out as this is my first time opening a claim through paypal and i don't want to lose my money

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

warehouse
Contributor
Contributor

hi

i have had this

before this is a technical error that i had reported to paypal over and over again.

you will never ever get this to work as i never did.

i suggest you send all info thay need by email to them.

Login to Me Too

warehouse
Contributor
Contributor

hi

i have had this

before this is a technical error that i had reported to paypal over and over again.

you will never ever get this to work as i never did.

i suggest you send all info thay need by email to them.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

You don't need do to anything. If you wish you can cancel the case, however if you haven’t received the items you can just leave the case the way it is and it will automatically go forward for review after 3 days.

Once this happens we will then review the tracking ourselves and make a decision based on that. 

Let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.