Paypal not helping with my dispute case

Bast1
New Community Member

hi

my first post i have purchased 2 items from a seller in china who trades under 2 different websites i have only received 1 item, The total value of the items was $349.98 the seller is not responding to any of my contact attempts, Paypal are not helping me with the dispute case saying i need to get a police report or fraud report i have bought the items in good faith which is not my problem the seller did not send out the correct items, After numerous emails & phone calls to Paypal they have informed me they haven't even contacted the seller asking for shipping confirmation or details which is very strange, Could anyone advise me the next course of action to take as Paypal are not helping me with the case there being very unprofessional about it and seem to be protecting the seller, I mean where the hell is the buyer protection & safe guards regarding the transaction if Paypal cant even contact the seller regarding certain information i feel very violated.

thank you 

bast

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.