ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

mingtoy
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in.

Login to Me Too

ArmyVet68
Contributor
Contributor
I fell for this scam too. I’m all for this suing. Please help!! I’m **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Jarjar20404
Contributor
Contributor
These guys got me with a good one and have taken me for$362. Can anyone help me with this jerks and give me a idea of what to do
Login to Me Too

Richaaard
Contributor
Contributor

First go to the PayPal resolution center and put on file. They will likely reject the fraud since they seem to always back the fraudster. Next, file with your bank bank or listed credit card a dispute. They will lock that account so PayPal can't do it to you again.

Another piece of advice, don't play along with Zestads when they tell you item has been shipped or about to be shipped. Don't respond, don't try to return ship, do nothing. To an impartial observer in a legal dispute it looks like you may have ordered something that now you are looking to return. If you never ordered anything to begin with then no response is needed. Don't give the fraud perpetrator any type of defense later to their crime because their out might be that they don't take returns. .....and you have no obligation to return something that was unsolicited fraud to begin with. 

Login to Me Too

Prieto6

Sorry to hear about that, wow, twice the amount I'm out.  This is insane.  Not good business PayPal and ZestAds Limited

Login to Me Too

Tintuc2
Contributor
Contributor
They got me for $70...and not items...just opened case...watch this space!!
Login to Me Too

AATM
Contributor
Contributor

Where do I sign..?

Login to Me Too

Cathy623
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in please keep me posted. I'm filing a complaint about both PayPal and Zest ads on Better Business Bureau
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.