Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Zestads scammers

From another community member:

"File a fraud claim with your state AG. Better business bureau and send PayPal a copy of each. After filing a claim someone from PayPal tried to tap my card for more cash."

I also removed my credit card to prevent additional money being tapped from my account.

Highlighted
Contributor

On December 21, 2019, PayPal notified me that I had sent a payment of $18.80 to ZestAds Limited for "Hokuto (10Pcs)". Due to my caretaker responsibilities for my partner, I am unable to check my emails each day. When I did check my credit union account some days later, and saw this $18.80 withdrawal I did not recognize, I followed it through to the PayPal email on 12/21/2019. I have no idea what "Hokuto (10Pcs)" even are, but the PayPal email claims I bought these items and authorized the purchase. Then I immediately initiated a dispute, which PayPal replied to on 12/31/2019, stating that this transaction on December 22, 2019 (not sure why date is different from PayPal's initial email on 12/21/2019):

1. "was not unauthorized" and

2. "we...are denying your case(s)"

As for Zestads:

1. I never received an email from them documenting or confirming this purchase

2. the Zestads Limited web site (zestads.com) offers NO PRODUCTS, no description of products and minimal details about their company. It's basically used to attract people who might wish to work for Zestads.

In conclusion, I have no idea how Zestads managed to get my PayPal information and charge me $18.80 for a product I have no knowledge of, and a company that sent me no follow up email confirming my purchase, no shipping information and to date, I have received no tracking information and no product, whatever that product may be!!

Highlighted

Hi @birdsong68

I'm sorry to hear of the unauthorized transaction. Usually, if a claim is filed and denied, that means we could not confirm the payment was sent due to access by an unauthorized party and the activity on the account is consistent with previous account history. Does anyone else have access to your PayPal account that might have accidentally sent the payment from your account? I also recommend checking the shipping address the item is being shipped to. If you do not have receive the item, you can always file a dispute to request a refund. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

With all of us folks who have been victimized by these scammers, ZestAds, when will PayPal finally terminate this seller?
Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased the same thing and after contacting PayPal they waited until the last day to respond to dispute. Here is where things get interesting. About a dispute with my credit card company. The company that sold me the Drone was named "Shop Online". I received a corresponding email from a company called "Best Remains". The original email address of the ZestAds i.e. Shop Online was <removed>, now I get an email from <removed> because I can't type .con. There is NO <removed> website. It truly is people selling junk products from CHINA and making up websites from thin air. To ANYONE thinking of buying ANYTHING from ZestAds, Shop Online or Best Remains...BUYER BEWARE. Save yourself the headache of being SCAMMED.

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you get a refund?
Highlighted
Contributor

@GburgOPC We're you able to get your money refunded? These scammers responded with a generic form letter to every email I'd sent all at once a day before I would have been refunded by PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

I put in a dispute for the 2 charges they got me with for 2 'drones' which have never shipped/arrived. I am worried that after being contacted by Paypal, they will ship the garbage I am reading about and I do not even want them to ship the crap at this point, I just want my refund. 

I tried to go in and update my dispute but the only two options are 'cancel' or 'change type' neither of which applies.

Why can't we go in and add information to the dispute ??

Highlighted
Contributor

Kiayla, When one dispute is going you'll have to wait till that case is closed. The only option is to file another dispute. If you get the drones, tell PayPal they are not as advertised. File another dispute. Send the products back thru the post office. Take a pic of packages and tracking receipt. Upload thru PayPal. Apply for shipping refund thru PayPal. They can send you that link. It's only $30 but it all adds up. Once they have that, I received a refund within maybe 15 days. Good luck!
Highlighted
Contributor

I explained to the PayPal agent that my problem was that I knew that the seller was a scammer. After spending over 6 hours with PayPal's NON Customer Service reps, regarding my main concern that this seller is an obvious fraud; PayPal has not addressed this blatent FACT!!!! I'm disgusted with PayPal's obvious contempt for average consumers. My investigation into these scammers has turned up horror story after horror story of how these scammers have defrauded purchaser's of this among a few other products. Agents with PayPal's customer service department have promised me that PayPal was/is investigating the seller, but, as recently as yesterday, I've been on YouTube & seen the same ad, & opened up their final checkout screen, & PayPal is still being used to process transactions on their page. My dispute from last year has still not been decided by the powers that make these final decisions at PayPal. Hence, I've not filed a police report or a small claims case yet. I've gathered a lot of information on these scammers, & all the complaints from other PayPal members suggests to me that if we don't get the financial relief from PayPal, that a good old fashioned CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WILL BE FILED AGAINST PAYPAL FOR COMPLICITY!!!!! I'm not willing to sit back & allow this corporation to walk on my consumer protections without feeling a sting themeselves. PayPal has a history of allowing scammers to defrauded consumers. They know better. I'm going to establish an email address for anybody interested in being a party to the upcoming lawsuit. My next post on this thread will be followed with the email address. I've worked with many attorneys on class action suit, & this one is far reaching & potentially very lucrative. I'm certain It'll get traction. Anyhow good luck to all of my future class action friends. We'll not stand for this thievery!!!!!