ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

MS175
New Community Member

PayPay has knowledge that ZestAds Limited is a SCAM, but they continue to conduct business and do not warn the public or their customers....IS THIS A CONSPIRACY? How much money has PayPal made off them and US?  I am offering anyone who has been ripped off by PayPal and ZestAds Limited to join me in filing a complaint with the US Postal Service and Attorney Generals office.  I can be reached at <removed>

Login to Me Too

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor

Please send me info to <removed> thank you

Login to Me Too

WarrenT7
Contributor
Contributor

This is probably old news as Zestads limited is probably scamming under a new name by now. I ordered a drone from them. It took 4 months to receive the product. When I did receive the drone, it was a collection of spare parts that they must have had in their facility that did not belong to the product I ordered. I could not charge the drone and the propeller guards did not fit the drone that they sent me. When I emailed back to them with pictures, there was no response....ever!! This company is a scammer and shame on PayPal for endorsing them and allowing them to sell through the PayPal channel.

Login to Me Too

Gregclay
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having major problems with ZestAds, I believe that the company is a scam and PayPal should cancel their access. Seems there have been over 106 complaints with this company. I purchased 2 electronic insect repellent wrist bands, on receipt they had simply fallen apart, the glued on face of the units had fallen off in the display box !... very faulty products or maybe Junk. Made complaint directly to the company, followed instructions re photos, mailing labels and including the video that they insisted on, they then came back to me and insisted on an order number which is non existent.  On telling them this they stopped communicating with me, I then contacted PayPal to assist with issuing me a refund and I am still waiting for this case to be resolved. I purchased the products in good faith using PayPal (who I trust) on July 24 and it is now October 17th. PayPal keep pushing the date back and to when it is going to be resolved. The last information that I have re Australia Post is that there have been attempted delivery on 29th September, seems that by ZestAds not taking delivery of the returned items they can hold off on my refund.. what a scam.

Message to PayPal please stop dealing with these people...IMG_2027.JPGIMG_2025.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.