cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

ZestAds Limited

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

181 REPLIES 181
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: ZestAds Limited

@cjeezy69 

Paypal are a payment processor, if you buy something and tell them to pay for it for you then they will do so.

They don't choose who you buy from, its up to you to risk assess your transactions.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

Facebook does not vet sellers and is full of Chinese sellers selling tat.

Items are CHEAP for a reason.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm not sure what you mean by charge back  Can you explain? Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

Get in touch with you’re credit card company that backed your purchase. (Unless you used PayPal credit) and ask them to charge the item back to the sender. I only have one out of three that I can do that on. PayPal credit doesn’t stand up for us Americans anymore.
Highlighted
Contributor

I used my PayPal account for the purchase! I've emailed PayPal dispute department. Hopefully they will refund me. Fingers crossed
Highlighted
Contributor

I Think it's when they refund your money to your card.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for this info! I’ve learned a valuable lesson using PayPal. They protect the China based company even when the item you receive from the purchase is significantly not as described. I’ll stop using them. Thx
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal shouldn't pay the scammers, what are we talking about! The internet is full of complaints and ZestAds Limited is a PayPal customer because it use the service! Let's say I'm PayPal and you are ZestAds. You are stealing money from my customers? You are out!!!!! That's the way it should be!

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@eliade 

Trouble is that these China websites as soon as banned just start over with another name !!

The best thing to do is learn to recognise and avoid them as paypal buyer protection can never be a 100% coverall.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

I part paid with my PayPal balance and the rest on my Visa debit card. It's been 37days since payment went through. Item not received but got a letter saying shipment delayed due to Corona virus. I asked for a refund but got no response to that request just a generic response referring to the delays with no updates. I put a claim in with PP but how do I check the status on this? I have emailed PayPal because I'm unclear if they received my claim/ upgraded the dispute to a claim. Also can I get back the money from Visa that I used in part payment for item not received?