ZestAds Limited

cjeezy69
Contributor
Contributor

I places an order Dec 29, 2019 and I was attempting to check if my order had been shipped and I came across all of these complaints. I would hate to learn that Paypal has allowed this transaction to go through if there are others that have complained about this seller. I also bought mine from the Facebook ad.

I pray that this is not the case and I receive the Drone that I ordered.  Also, the web address that shows on my order, <removed> is no good. The more I look into this order I find more evidence that I have become the latest victim.

Login to Me Too
353 REPLIES 353

Umizedme
Contributor
Contributor
Please post the website address where you filed the BBB complaint. Thank you
Login to Me Too

knromaine
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in too. I ordered a vaccum and no product. They said it was shipped 5/7. Last update on the fake tracking number site they sent me was 5/9. Why isn't PayPal shutting them down and kicking them off the platform??? There are 183 complaints just in the community forum. ???
Login to Me Too

eric0118
Contributor
Contributor

Could not find Zest ads in BBB. can you send me a link?

Login to Me Too

MAKENNA777
Contributor
Contributor

i'M ON BOARD FOR ANY CLASS ACTION WITH ZEST AND PAYPAL. SPENT $75. ON A DRONE THAT HAS ONLY 3 WORKING PROPS. BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP. READING ALL YOUR TIPS ABOUT PAYPAL. I WILL FILE A DISPUTE FOR REFUND BUT EMAIL ME IF A CLASS ACTION IS STARTED AND HURRY BEFORE THEY GO OUT OF BIZ.

Login to Me Too

MrPryz
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the Drone from zestads it took six weeks to arrive and it's missing a major component the product is useless I tried to email you guys stay at their email account is invalid I'm also having trouble getting in resolution with PayPal I'm going around in circles
Login to Me Too

Duped123
Contributor
Contributor
What ever you bought from them is all yours, defective or missing parts. They will do their best to win the dispute. They will even ask you to return it to China if you complain more. I'm sorry that you are one of their victim. Many of us here also been duped.
Login to Me Too

MrPryz
Contributor
Contributor
I thought PayPal cares more about their customers I bought a item that can't be used because it was missing parts what more of a reason to help me than to refund my money I'm considering never using PayPal again
Login to Me Too

Chwynne1
So my dispute resolution claim against ZestAds Ltd was denied with no further explanation, and I’m absolutely baffled as to how PayPal can allow this business to continue to defraud the PayPal Customer base? I made a purchase for a drone, and it appears that many other PayPal customers have had the exact same experience as me. PayPal has to realize that this is a problem by now, and yet they still allow this company to scam honest customers out if their hard earned money, and deny the eventual claim when customers are unsatisfied and want their money back. There have to be “Lemon Laws” that protect the consumer from shady business practices like this, right? I would have hoped that PayPal would step up, and actually investigate the issue, with so many claims against this small company, with so many similarities across all complaints. I purchased a drone on May 7th for a vacation I had planned on June 1st. My trip came and went, and still no drone. After my vacation, I attempted to cancel my order and I requested a refund. My request was refused. After another week, I again attempted to cancel my order with ZestAds Ltd. and request a refund, and again my request was refused. I then proceeded with a dispute on PayPal, as I was unable to reach a resolution with that company directly. Finally, after nearly 2 months, and having to submit a dispute resolution, they decided to send me a box of junk that is supposed to resemble a drone. I did not agree to pay money on May 7th for a product receipt on June 25th, and to add insult to injury, the product they sent me was defective and not what I originally believed I was purchasing. I even paid for expedited shipping! I attempted to cancel my order on two occasions long long before any product was received. If there is discussion of class action, I would like to participate. The PayPal reputation is being significantly damaged with its customer base, by not only continuing to sell ZestAds products through its platform, but then by also denying any help to its customers when these problems arise. I’d like to appeal my now closed case, or further escalate this issues. I’m feeling like my trust in PayPal has been betrayed.
Login to Me Too

dg0521
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been denied a refund by Paypal for purchase from the fraudulent company using the name ZstAds Limited.  I am out over 100.00 dollars and 2 months of waiting for Paypal to represent me as a customer as opposed to a fraudulent seller.  I am in the process of canceling all things Paypal related and I hope there is a class-action lawsuit opened.

Login to Me Too

Guppers
Contributor
Contributor

I do not know who I am more upset with ....Zestads Limited or myself. I always felt safe purchasing items through PayPal.

i guess it must be a sign of the times that I made a BIG mistake trusting PayPal!  The many issues that have come to light have convinced me to never do any transactions through PayPal again. I paid $95.23 for 2 sets of knee braces for my disabled

daughter. After placing the order i spoke with my daughter’s orthopedist. He said to NOT get these braces for her because of

her medical condition, she would require custom measured braces for both legs. I immediately canceled and was told that 

the shipment had already left the warehouse and therefore I could NOT cancel. Through filing a dispute and numerous messaging I still never received the package. I informed the seller through PayPal that IF the package ever arrived I would refuse it and it would be returned to the seller. The package finally arrived..,I refused it. Gave it back to mail carrier and two

days later he brought the package back to me with postage due of $17.84. I still have the package, can not use these for my daughter, and have been denied

my upscaled  claim and dispute through PayPal. Apparently PayPal is no longer the great company that it used to be. Does anyone know how to contact by address, phone or email this bogus outfit. If so please share whatever information you may have. We need the refund back. Custom braces are very expensive and obviously PayPal is a dead end. Please advis

back to the seller and get

( never removed from boxes) to the seller and get my full refund. I am willing to pay FedEx fees to return the package

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.