Want to end a dispute

Pdawg2
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed a purchase I made on paypal, but after I disputed, the service was provided.  So I tried to end the dispute, but it was put on again.  The service provider says they never got their money, but pay pal says they did.

To make matters worse, I made the purchase with pay pal, but I made the dispute directly with the credit card company.  This has created endless confusion.  I am new to this stuff, and I could not get in contact with pay pal but my credit card was easy to contact so I did the dispute with c.c. now it's endless confusion.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pdawg2 

Ask your card issuer if a refund was made or not then?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pdawg2
Contributor
Contributor

My card issuer is not communicating with me very good.  They tell me I won the dispute.  It's horrible customer service.  They once said the business got there money but isn't taking it out of their account.

A collection agency is calling me and sending me letters.  But my Credit card says I don't owe anybody money, and they say I sent them the money.  The service provider says they didn't get it.  Maybe the service provider is lying and trying to drive me crazy.  This debt hasn't been put on my credit report.  Maybe it's not real.  They're just trying to double dip. get paid twice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.