Disputes

ineptservice
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a claim on January 15th 2020. It was supposed to be resolved by February 19th. It is still not resolved. The "seller" has been given well over a month to respond and they have not, PayPal keeps pushing the resolution date back instead ACTUALLY doing anything constructive. I have contacted them using their inept "message center" I have called several times and always get their stock response of "your dispute is being processed and you will be notified when it is resolved." This is complete BS. I am ready to contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint against PayPal.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ineptservice 

Sadly a lot of folks are being scammed by buying tat from China so customer services are very busy + a little thing called a pandemic has affected customer services at the moment so everything has been pushed back.

Feel free to contact the BBB if you want but it won't make any difference, be patient like the rest of the world is being with companies at the moment. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ineptservice
Contributor
Contributor
Sarly this has nothing to do with merchandise from China and this issue was supposed to be resolved before the "little thing called Coronavirus" became an issue so if you have nothing productive to contribute, kindly troll on someplace else.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ineptservice 

I didn't say yours was a china transaction...try reading.. i said that they were BUSY because there are a lot of disputes ongoing at the moment BECAUSE of that reason + the pandemic.

And as your issue is 'ongoing' then its due to both of those reasons so.............your welcome.

Run off to the BBB but they may be 'busy' as well or closed even OR you can patiently wait your turn in the queue for customer services to get around to sorting out your dispute for you.

And if a 'troll' has over 30,000 kudos and solutions from other USERS of this forum then I will happily take that title, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ineptservice
Contributor
Contributor
Update... file a complaint with the BBB and claim was resolved In my favor the day after.. :)~
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.