Account Limitation

malidyard
New Community Member

I currently have an account limitation, and have found that this may be linked to somebody defrauding me through Deliveroo of all things.

I suspect that they have attempted to pay via PayPal and this has put a limitation on the account.

"We've noticed that you've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner. To understand this better, we need more information from you. Please provide the requested information to regain full access."

I have provided all of the necessary information for paypal, like photo ID, passport numbers, bank statements etc. Does anybody know how long this generally takes to get reinstated as I have 3 eBay buyers literally waiting to pay me for items?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@malidyard 

At the moment could be a few weeks............

Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer. You can still find answers to FAQs on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQ's here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

malidyard
New Community Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

I know only too well how Coronavirus is affecting us all. Its awful. I wonder if PayPal really are dealing with skeleton staff. 

I really hope it does not take two weeks as it has completely stopped my ability to continue selling on eBay. I know a couple of the points for resolution have a green tick where as others are still in progress. I don't really want to call if they are already struggling with service etc, just not really any time frame set.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@malidyard 

Yes they are !!!!

UK (europe) customer services are frantically trying to SAFELY transfer from a call centre to their individual homes to work from home.

However that can't be done quickly AND safely at the same time so they are trying to get all their colleagues out of that call centre asap. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.