cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

Same thing happened to me. They offered me $5 back. How do I file a fraud claim?
Highlighted
Contributor

How do I contact them? Mine is missing the legs!
Highlighted
New Community Member

Mine is missing legs too.  My son ordered this thru PayPal for my Mother’s Day present.  Did you get any solution?

Highlighted
Contributor

I don't have any contact information except for the return address. I wasn't a "member " of PayPal at the time, either. I don't know what to do now.

Highlighted
Contributor

Boy, I wish I had seen this, same here, missing legs and they do not even reply to emails and PayPal is totally useless. I hope that they see this thread and take some action and perhaps revoke their selling rights. Is just crazy that they keep selling this product.

Highlighted
Contributor

These scammers will never respond if you email them directly. Just start a dispute through paypal.
Highlighted
New Community Member

My item does not have legs and looks nothing like the facebook advertisement I saw.

They are frauds

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here- it took 2 months - said it was guaranteed delivery by Mother's Day - ha! What a scam!

Highlighted
Contributor

I've disputed the charge through my credit card company.  The product is a joke...no legs and not at ALL what was advertised.  What a joke.

Highlighted
Contributor

What did your card services say? I’m trying to make the claim with PayPal. I’m hoping they honor it and follow through and return my money