Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

clutterbuglet
Contributor
Contributor
Stupid auto correct: I wrote “MAYBE” and it typed “MAGYAR.” I guess it can’t judge context at allllllll - just like PAYPAL...
Login to Me Too

DavDeb
Contributor
Contributor

We experienced the exact same issue with the chairs we purchased.   We will be eliminating our PayPal account  and will NO Longer buy any promotions through FB or Instagram due to their promotion and backing of these fraudulent sellers who portray themselves as legitimate  companies !!!!!! We are very disappointed that we had good faith in PayPal to honor business transactions Instead they only stand by the fraudulent sellers......

Login to Me Too

PiranGreenLion
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has granted a full refund for the computer stand that was purchased from an add on Facebook. I spent a substantial amount of time documenting to Paypal how this company was not treating customers honestly. When I discuss this  with a Paypal representative, I expressed sincerely that more than a refund I was concerned that PayPal was supporting transactions with a fraudulent company and that this company and their subsidiaries should not be banned from PayPal.

I explained to Paypal that this company claimed they were an American company making items in the US, only to find out they are a Chinese company doing a "bait and switch" by selling products that do not match what is on their web site, do not match their own dimensions on web site, are missing parts and overall are not functionally for the use advertised. Even though I had asked when their shipping deadlines were exceeded the company was vague and did not come close to their own requirements as stated on web site. I can express that I felt cheated which is something more than losing money, I do not like.

Several times I referred in voice discussions and by email that Paypal should check out their own forums about how deceitful this company is. I know that when I started, it was useful to know how bad this company had been and how many others felt cheated.

I believe that this approach was and will be helpful in bringing down companies like this. I am reminded that Facebook adds are still a relatively new thing and as such there are "bad guys" out there constantly looking for ways to cheat. In fairness to both Facebook and particularly Paypal it is important that when we have problems with companies like this one, we do make our voices politely known and raise our concerns. I have been a loyal customer of Paypal because I felt safe dealing with them online almost from their beginning. Given my results and the positive attention the people at PayPal gave me, I do not believe there was any collusion or fraud on behalf of Paypal as many in these forums have felt. I do believe I need to pay closer attention when buying on line, particularly through a Facebook add and tht Paypal needs to pay closer attention their their forums like this to flag the bad companies.   

Login to Me Too

Supernano
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. PayPal told me I have to send the wrong item back to get the full refund. Fortunately at least here in Germany I subscribed forever shipping cost refund up to €20 and that was exactly the cost to send it back to China. So I got the shipping costs back and also the full refund for my fake robot. It cost me about three weeks to achieve a personal Conversation first with email and then with phone with paypal. I guess they hide the phone numbers and paypal direct mails in their complicated menue (depending also if you use the app, the desktop version or the version with iPad !! All different in menue!) not not to have too many contact with their clients. Would would not cope with the amount of people calling I guess. However in the end the woman on the phone from PayPal was very kind, even help me with the complicated Chinese address, there were two streets house numbers phone numbers names all mixed up in the return adress- so that you have difficulties to send the item back. I told the woman to tell me the exact address where I should ship it and send me via email. She did this immediately. The crazy thing is, I got my money back within a few days, but the package came back to me because the robot had batteries inside and the shipping company would not fly it to China. No one cared about this! I never heard anything again, no I have this useless robot and all my money back. I told the woman at the phone that they have to check this and that many people have this problem being frauded (?) by this company. She said she will let it checked. Not sure if anything happened so far. Maybe this helps anyone!! All Of this was in november 2020. You have only one solution, if you get a bad product you have to send it back no matter how, you have to have a tracking number. That’s it. You get your money back before the package arrives even if not. This is the craziest thing. So just send your items back and give them a tracking number. If you have this lucky option with shipping cost return from PayPal then you don’t even have the shipping costs. In my opinion there is no other solution than this. But it is still not the way it should be, if you have a buyer’s security option at PayPal. That’s not how it should work, it should work far easier! Normally I would have given up because I don’t care about that money in comparison to my anger for weeks. But I didn’t want this company to get any cent from me which they don’t deserve! And please don’t be mad on every Chinese people, like in every country there are bad sheeps among the good ones. I know many very nice and kind Chinese persons. Don’t blame it on the people, blame it on these companies and the chinese law/politics!
Login to Me Too

NAHANT49
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an adjustable desk. Received NOTHING. Escalated to PayPal still nothing. I escalated  in June and so far the resolution date has been postponed 6 times. Resolution date was yesterday and now it is September 18. I think they are waiting for me to give up. I won't. 45.98 and have nothing. PayPal no help.

Login to Me Too

jeffdjamison
Contributor
Contributor

The return address is showing as:

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

I feel like you took a bit chance sending it back - did Paypal refund your money or the company?

Thanks for helping.

Login to Me Too

dmsm
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get your money back for the desk?  If so how?

Login to Me Too

jeffdjamison
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  It took me a while (including the BS $5 offer).  They finally gave me a full refund.  I would have had no idea that PP would refund postage without your post.  Sincere thanks.

Login to Me Too

TFO1430

I'm curious to know if they also refunded your $27 in return shipping as well? I had the same thing happen to me.

Login to Me Too

denvrunr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - do you by chance remember which address you returned to? I'm not getting anything other than in Chinese.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.