Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bumwithin
Contributor
Contributor

These guys are shady. They had a Father’s Day promo going. I order well in advance to ensure I’d get it on time. They even claimed that they were U.S operated and owned! It’s been 2 months with multiple emails to them requesting a refund with no avail. I’ve escalated this issue with PayPal. Stay away from these guys!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

sed51329
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to send back products that in no way resembled what I ordered.  I paid $60 for two products, and found the product I was sent on Amazon for $4.50.

I took the product to USPS, paid $27 to return it using my own box.  I then submitted https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns for a Return Shipping Refund, which was approved within 12 hours.  

Don't let these scammers take our money. 

Login to Me Too

jeffdjamison
Contributor
Contributor

Did you just send it to the address on the box?  

Login to Me Too

jeffdjamison
Contributor
Contributor

Went through the PayPal refund request process.  First they offered $5.  I rejected that.  Then they offered full refund.  $27 to send it to:

Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Jiahe Street, Baiyun District, Room 5 (502), Building 1, Dynamic Wanggang Creative Park, No. 60, Second Road, Wanggang Industrial Zone, Consignee: Cao Dajian 15578389331 Guangzhou, Guangdong 341000 CN

Thanks to previous poster, you can then apply for refund of the postage.  Make sure your receipt has send to address or take a picture of package with send to address clear.  I have not received either refund yet (just submitted).  Will post when (and if) I get it.

These guys are a bunch of scammers.  Funny part is if they had charged something like $19.99, I probably wouldn't have gone through the effort.

Login to Me Too

DLEvans
Contributor
Contributor

My husband ordered this stupid thing for me, and not only did it arrive with no legs, the desk was also cracked. They told me that he had ordered the "non adjustable" desk, but it has one set of legs on it that do absolutely nothing! After hearing other's issues, I will escalate, too. The return address on my envelope is not overseas. It is CNE 23832 Rockfield Blvd. Unit 105, Lake Forest, CA 92630. That's where I am sending this piece of crap, and I had better get a full refund! I should have checked here first!

Login to Me Too

elbee1
Contributor
Contributor

This definitely seems to be their tactic - send the wrong item and refuse to refund.  I also ordered the adjustable laptop stand to use at my desk so i wasn't sitting all the time.  I was sent the tablet thing that is of no use to anyone except children.  I am escalating to PayPal for resolution as the company has blamed it on their supplier and poor them for such a bad supplier. Ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

wendyhendy
Contributor
Contributor

DEAREST PAYPAL:

PayPal Resolution Center Case ID: PP-D-68471236

I cannot accept this offer from Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. due to failure by Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. to include a paid addressed shipping label, as filed in my original dispute to the PayPal Resolution Center Case ID: PP-D-68471236. I require Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co. Ltd to pay for and email to me a shipping label with tracking # to send the wrong product they sent to me to begin with.

Furthermore, after reviewing pages of similar disputes with Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. in the paypal-community.com forum, which the last posted on ‎Jun-11-2020, I would assume that PayPal would have been aware of the dubious and fraudulent activity Nanchang  Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. has on Paypal’s platform.

I am of the understanding that this purchase is covered under PayPal’s Buyer Protection Guarantee as stated, “a full refund if an eligible order isn't significantly as described, or doesn't arrive at your doorstep.”

In conclusion, I will accept Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. recent offer to a full refund for $45.99 USD, if they pay for the shipping label and email the paid for label w/tracking # to me.

I have copied and pasted this from another complaint because it is exactly my scenario to a tee. I took to post office to see how much it would cost to ship back to China, which is not where it was shipped to me from and they wanted over $50. It came from California, not China. Facebook is just as liable for this fraud also. This is the last message I received from Nanchang.

"I'm sorry that you are not satisfied with our products,we can refund you $ 13 .you can keep the item. and hope to get your understanding.wish you a happy life!".

Paypal tells me that I must pay the cost of return shipping. Nanchang “wishes me a happy life.” What a slap in the face.

Login to Me Too

MasterTech23
Contributor
Contributor
Company is a total scam, sent one of two item purcased . And wasn't correct item displayed , it was a cheaper smaller item . Asked for refund they said pay 30 in shipping . After reading all the reviews how is PayPal still letting this happin with no positive outcome for its customers. Can PayPal be trusted anymore . Stay clear of this company .
Login to Me Too

clutterbuglet
Contributor
Contributor
I’m learning that if I want peace & fairness in my life, it can be brought about by eliminating PAYPAL.
Login to Me Too

clutterbuglet
Contributor
Contributor
Well done (at least on your part!). Did you send the documentation from this little escapade to your state attorney general’s office? Keep writing. People will remember. I sure won’t forget the name, nor PayPal’s odious behavior. Magyar can run them out of town on the rails while we’re at it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.