Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

D0nR
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

Login to Me Too
162 REPLIES 162

Gary_Jacobs
Contributor
Contributor

I did not bother filing a dispute this time with Paypal. Figured in this situation it would be easier for me to have my credit card company deal with Paypal, and get the charge refunded almost instantly.

So the last part of these Chinese schemes is that they are basically using what ever funds they can hold on to through their fraudulent actvities to fund postage to send these empty envelopes all across the US, and I assume other parts of the world.

Login to Me Too

Supernano
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me. $73 for a 58cm robot with sort of intelligence.. a 26,5cm toy worth $15 came... paypal is not interested that it’s fraud they just offer stupid 40€ send back option instead of reading my complaint and looking the photos I made that prove the fraud! Unbelievable, how bad people there are with no guilty conscience!!!
Login to Me Too

NAHANT49
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed again and again. Suppose to get a laptop des, but got NOTHING!!! Escalated to PayPal  in June. Still nothing and PayPal denied my claim. PAYPAL WILL NOT HELP YOU.THEY ANSWER TO A FOREIGN COMPANY. WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN  ABSOLUTE FRAUDS!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.