cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

No legs. Totallya waste
Highlighted
Contributor

I work hard for my money. I have been working remotely now since Covid 19 hit. I ordered what appeared to be a nice laptop stand. What I received was a total piece of junk, incapable of supporting my phone let alone my laptop. It in no way adjusts like it was depicted in the ad. This seller should not be an approved PayPal vendor! I too was offered $5.00 or they told me I could pay them even more money to get the one with the legs trying to tell me I didn't realize what I was ordering. I cannot stress this enough this thing that they sent is a complete piece of junk! I just escalated my claim with PayPal to a dispute!! I refuse to let this horrible company cheat me out of my hard earned money. PayPal needs to take action here for all of our sakes!

Highlighted
Contributor

How do you contact the company?

Highlighted

I’ve emailed the 2 different email addresses that I could find and never received a reply. This company is a joke.
Highlighted
Contributor

Does anyone know how to get our money back? I got the same piece of junk and it’s unacceptable.
Highlighted

I would love to know if anyone was successful with getting a refund. It seems to be nothing but trouble.
Highlighted
Contributor

You need to go through the resolution center.  Several people have. I'm waiting.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same sob story as everyone else...Complete piece of junk! Not only totally different from what was advertised, it arrived incomplete and it's totally useless as is. The pictures/video showed a stand that accommodated a small laptop with space on either side. I have a 13" laptop and it doesn't even fit on the table! They offered $5...I told them to go pound sand! I will accept NOTHING less than a FULL REFUND for this garbage!

PayPal needs to banish this seller!

Highlighted

Same problem here.  Paid for laptop stand and received a flimsy piece missing the adjustable legs.  Won't be buying on FaceBook anymore.

Highlighted

Same here. Very dissatisfied with this crappy product! Disappointed that Paypal and Facebook doesn't vet who they allow to advertise. Will not buy from Facebook ads ever again!