cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

Highlighted
Contributor

Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

Same here. I ordered a laptop desk and paid $39 plus $6 shipping. I received a tablet stand which is worth maybe $5 and is of no use to me. They said we'll give you $5 and you keep the item . I have declined. I will just escalated to PayPal. I am so mad and refuse to be scammed out of my hard earned money. This company needs to be banned.

43 REPLIES 43
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud!

I was able to send back products that in no way resembled what I ordered.  I paid $60 for two products, and found the product I was sent on Amazon for $4.50.

I took the product to USPS, paid $27 to return it using my own box.  I then submitted https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns for a Return Shipping Refund, which was approved within 12 hours.  

Don't let these scammers take our money. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you just send it to the address on the box?  

Highlighted
Contributor

Went through the PayPal refund request process.  First they offered $5.  I rejected that.  Then they offered full refund.  $27 to send it to:

Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Jiahe Street, Baiyun District, Room 5 (502), Building 1, Dynamic Wanggang Creative Park, No. 60, Second Road, Wanggang Industrial Zone, Consignee: Cao Dajian 15578389331 Guangzhou, Guangdong 341000 CN

Thanks to previous poster, you can then apply for refund of the postage.  Make sure your receipt has send to address or take a picture of package with send to address clear.  I have not received either refund yet (just submitted).  Will post when (and if) I get it.

These guys are a bunch of scammers.  Funny part is if they had charged something like $19.99, I probably wouldn't have gone through the effort.

Highlighted
New Community Member

My husband ordered this stupid thing for me, and not only did it arrive with no legs, the desk was also cracked. They told me that he had ordered the "non adjustable" desk, but it has one set of legs on it that do absolutely nothing! After hearing other's issues, I will escalate, too. The return address on my envelope is not overseas. It is CNE 23832 Rockfield Blvd. Unit 105, Lake Forest, CA 92630. That's where I am sending this piece of crap, and I had better get a full refund! I should have checked here first!

Highlighted
Contributor

The return address is showing as:

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

I feel like you took a bit chance sending it back - did Paypal refund your money or the company?

Thanks for helping.

Highlighted

Did you get your money back for the desk?  If so how?

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  It took me a while (including the BS $5 offer).  They finally gave me a full refund.  I would have had no idea that PP would refund postage without your post.  Sincere thanks.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. They offered me $5 back. How do I file a fraud claim?
Highlighted
Contributor

How do I contact them? Mine is missing the legs!