cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Getting through to them is nearly impossible. That is after I worked out they don't have anyone looking at the messages you send them anyway. Ultimately, they found the message when I wasted over 20 minutes on the phone trying to get through. They sound like their admin has not caught up and their systems were designed by someone in kindergarten. 

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Have you solved your problem?

Contributor

Well done. Very good speech. So without money they work with my money. Block the profile, turn your money and wait. You may die while you return them. These are crooks. There will be no one to punish them. Nag profit method. A fictional company that guarantees you the money ..... Nonsense, stupid nonsense ..... blah blah blah ... The prison is these people
Contributor

im in the same position unfortunatly, it says all completed and my limitation is still on, it says they would come back to me between 3 to 5 days...its been 6 months and no answer on email either or on the phone. Im going to my solicitor soon
Contributor

Oh my goodness I am having the same problem I am so angry with these guys its such a waste of my time chasing them to fix this.

Raging with anger that your system is crap no matter which browser I use and your customer service is appalling.

I have repeatedly sent you our authorised letter from directors both myself and my husband and you keep telling me to upload it into your system which doesn't f****ing work.

This has gone on for months now - I have tried on the phone I have tried via you crap site and I have tried via you compliance email - but oh dear your compliance guys who make the decision won't accept the document via email therefore delaying, interrupting our service and stealing our money yet again.

Yes STEALING my money because you are in capable of receiving documents for some reason and as soon as someone starts making money you seem to want to stop them?

To say I am angry, p*ssed off or f***ing raging is a colossal understatement. Share this with whoever you would like because I am more than happy to share is with my 80k followers. Thanks for the dreadful service.

Ash

Contributor

paypal has 0 customer service help, what a bunch of thugs, lie, cheat, and steal.  You need to upload a document but shazam there is no way to upload anything to paypal.  Paypal is the worst and you should share that on social media so it gets around before they **bleep** the next person over.  User beware ----- of yes paypal is the worst ever.  Yes, user beware of paypal-------------  beware of paypal. post it on social media.

ta d4

Contributor

Same is happening with my account. I already submitted the proof of identity and address 3 weeks ago and got no response. Now, they have limited my account yet they never responded. I can't do anything because i already provided the documents. Someone please help

Contributor

paypal sucks, be sure and post it on all social media so others find out now instead of later.  beware of yes ----- paypal ------beware of paypal as they look like they have ties to china,  they support nasty rotten company's from china who lie, cheat, and steal from customer's all over the world.  beware of ------ paypal -- beware of paypal -------------- beware of paypal.

I agree they just shut us down.  Sent all information needed and they don't even respond to you.  Horrible after 15 years with paypal they don't care at all if your business is in distress.  They send you loan information but you can't sell now on ebay or your website for no reason and no communication.  No wonder ebay is divorcing them.  

Contributor

I am experiencing this at the moment, I am losing business because the account is limited. 

I will be filing a claim against pay pal (via shopify that confirms the amount of money I have lost) even though I have submitted all documents and got the green tick about 3 months ago.

I just want to get my money, time and business information out of this awful company.