Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

Alas, you won't get any help. This site just has problems without solutions

Highlighted
Contributor

I did send 2 emails already over the last 9 days - zero response.

How many emails must a person send??

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal stealing my money and denying me access to it

Is this an actual person or just a robot replying to messages here.  I cannot believe how many people are unhappy and angry with PayPal for taking freezing or taking their money.  Why are you doing this?

Is it one big giant scam?  

These are people like me who just want to access their money.

I have found the customer service rude and not helpful.

I find this community seems to be a waste of time

How on earth is PayPal still in business?

Is anyone ever going to respond to my request?  I sent in proof of identity. I tried my hardest to give the very inflexible documents you required.

I have been a faithful and responsible user of PayPal for 20 years. This is how you treat me?

Its disgusting

Im a mother of three boys.  You are holding 6000 AED plus of my money.

It is criminal

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal stealing my money and denying me access to it

I also agree - Paypal #PayPal, this is not right of you. You need to release funds especially if we all can prove it and are cooperating with your every demand. You should put real agents on chats. Instead of pathetic robots. YOURE CALL IN OPTION IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE CAN YOU FIX IT. YOU ALSO ARE HOLDING MY MONEY TOO.
Highlighted
New Community Member

they're holding my first sg payment plus some refunds of products I paid for and never received, tomorrow one of the seller contact attempts expires and I cannot receive payment neither withdraw money on my paypal account, I also need to get a refund from a store where I used paypal as a payment method, I regret trusting paypal.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing here! They’re holding over 2 grand of my money!!! What are we to do???
Highlighted

Did u ever get it straightened out?
Highlighted
Contributor

hi, thaion about the problem, I really need help and need my money refund to me, they not say why they permanent limit my account, please help me thank you

Highlighted
Contributor

wasting time contact customers

lol dona if u see this community there so much problem in paypal system, how can be people have so many same problem about permanent banned, paypal security is like antivirus which eat all data, mean this is so idiot, now so many stores dont want to connect to paypal lol

Highlighted
Contributor

Customer care department will most likely just hang up on you if by some miracle you actually get connected to a real person. That is what they did to me the minute they found out my identity.