cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Silvanayoussef
Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

My X-husband is a volunteer Sherrif and advised me to send a letter to the congressman to get my money that Paypal hold it for NO reason. please advise. 

Holdingmycool
Contributor

Do you know who it would happen to be online that we would go to to file a complaint?
mikeng29
Contributor

Hi can you help me? I already waited 180days and receive an email saying that my funds is eligible ti withdraw but still i cant link bank ans credit card to withdraw my funds. Help me
urbaknight
Contributor

Did you file for conciliation or a trial directly? I am taking legal action soon but just need to know which is the best path to take. 

cherylg210
Contributor

This is unacceptable.
leshayna
Contributor

Does anyone know how I can’t get my account back PayPal won’t help me I need to use PayPal but my account is permanently blocked😩
Mattlofland
Contributor

i WAS ABLE TO REOPEN MY ACCOUNT BUT IT TOOK EFFORT. YOU NEED TO CONTINUE TO MESSAGE THEM DAILY, ALSO FIND YOUR BBB AND ATTY GENERAL AND FILE COMPLAINTS. LOOK FOR CFPB CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU AND YOUR SENATORS GOVERNERS ETC. BE SURE TO UPLOAD EACH COMPLAINT TO PAYPAL AND SHOW YOU THAT YOU ARE SERIOUS........GIVE IT 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS AND LOOKOUT FOR A 402 AREA CODE NMBER, IT WIL BE A VERY NICE LADY WHO WILL EITHER SOLVE THE PROBLEM OR THOUROUGHLY EXPLAIN IT

Bibobello
Contributor

Hi @Mattlofland, can you please tell us who you called with the area code 402? I have been messaging and emailing their office of escalations for a month, they are holding my lifetime savings, leaving me penniless, at risk of losing everything I have and not being able to go back to my family again! This is a nightmare! If you were successful in getting the limitation lifted, can you please tell me who to call and talk to? Thank you
Silvanayoussef
Contributor

Please help me to get this money, I really in need of it. 

Hailsphoenix
Contributor

my suggestion would be to set up a new one