cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Options
clearlycheri
Contributor
You have to fill out arbitration paperwork. It's in their User Agreement that we cant file a Class Action Suit

Options
Stayhighalday
Contributor
Count me in paypal was my payroll and how I got paid and they took over $1467 from my company and said wait 180 days no one an fix it that's bull **bleep** let's sue this company

Options
SatahM
Contributor
Mine is a personal account and for reasons unknown my account has been permanently closed. It has been over 180 days and still no money. I had no disputes or issues of any kind therefore I have no idea why mine has been closed. I wouldn’t recommend PayPal to anyone what so ever.

Options
Toughcookie333
Contributor

Where is the lawsuit? I want to join. These **bleep** locked my account with a refund coming in!! How convenient I am beyond **bleep**..

Options
buttaflybronx97
Contributor

Same Here..NO Reason.Took My Payroll THE SAMEDAY THEY CLOSED ME.....UNEMPLOYMENT AT THAT,!! 593.00 OF MY MONEY

Options
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Where is the link to join the class action lawsuit against those thieves? Can't find it 😕

Options
prpmysterious7
Contributor

I'm a recent victim. I've done nothing wrong. Same methods as always. I was recently asked to send proof. I did. At first, I checked to see if the logo and everything were the same, and it wasn't fraud. After their "review," I'm permanently "limited." I was shocked! All the email said is that my account is at risk. To whom? THEM?? In the last year and a half, I have been quite an increase in gaining money from mystery shops that pay only with PayPal. Only. I don't sell. Maybe they think it's too high an increase; I don't know. But I have some payments coming soon that I need. They certainly can not hold them! I'm going to contact the companies sending them, and try to have them stopped before they're sent, if it's not too late. I really was counting on that money! I thought this was PayPal's fault anyway. I changed my phone number recently. I called to have it changed because I messed up and forgot about the two-step verification. The CS could NOT change my new number on my account. The one I used for mystery shops. I was told I had to start a new one. I then had to edit ALL of my mystery shopping companies, and there are many. AND, other places that use PayPal for payment. That was a pain, only to be told I'm banned now. Sickening!

I do agree that someone needs to file a lawsuit. I know many companies are being hit by lawsuits about every little thing: extra sugar in cereal, etc, so this is a major thing in comparison.

Options
Swagby77
Contributor
Same here, good luck its honestly so frustrating I ended up giving up until theres a suit I can sign onto. Someone needs to make a facebook group and start a petition for users to sign that this happened to in some kind of secure way I think you can somehow on the web. It doesnt matter what you do it can be something as simple as changing a phone number or logging in from a laptop instead of the app on your phone and they ban freeze your money and keep all your card info its unbelievable there is a law I think where you should be able to delete your own data I think its called section 5 or something. What happens when they get ransom hacked and all paypal data gets taken which will probably happen because there a bad company, what then do you do?

Options
Swagby77
Contributor

Options
Swagby77
Contributor
Or get on change.org and look for pay pal petition

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.