cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Options
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
It's the same as I would write my own user policy that I am allowed to kill a person and go shooting down people on the street. It doesn't allow them to scam people, to steal customers money.

Options
HoaHoa
Contributor

My Paypal is permanently locked for no reason, can't complain.
I cannot get my money back.
My account does not have any service bill related claims.
Paypal scam takes money from customers.

Options
clearlycheri
Contributor
You have to fill out arbitration paperwork. It's in their User Agreement that we cant file a Class Action Suit

Options
Stayhighalday
Contributor
Count me in paypal was my payroll and how I got paid and they took over $1467 from my company and said wait 180 days no one an fix it that's bull **bleep** let's sue this company

Options
SatahM
Contributor
Mine is a personal account and for reasons unknown my account has been permanently closed. It has been over 180 days and still no money. I had no disputes or issues of any kind therefore I have no idea why mine has been closed. I wouldn’t recommend PayPal to anyone what so ever.

Options
TrendyHoods

have you received your money yet after the 180 days?

Options
Saman0511
Contributor
I think no one has ever did, mine has been held more than 200days

Options
Saman0511
Contributor
You won’t be getting your body after 180days because mine has been held more than 200days with no way of getting my fund back

Options
Alexandra2207
Contributor
Try to call them , me i called them , and exactly after 180 days i get my money back

Options
Toughcookie333
Contributor

Where is the lawsuit? I want to join. These **bleep** locked my account with a refund coming in!! How convenient I am beyond **bleep**..

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.