How do i change my current profile's country

Bokul
Contributor
Contributor

Some months before, I tryed to create an account in here. This is my current account. But after create my account, I found that here is not showing my country name. My country is Bangladesh. But here showing Cyprus. So, I need to change my profile's counry name. How can I do this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Erica

I apologize for any confusion, but PayPal does not currently offer services in Bangladesh.  We'll let you know if anything changes!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Bokul
Contributor
Contributor

forget one thing: It was my bussiness account

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Bokul,

Thank you for your question. The answer to that has two parts.

It is not possible to change the country an account is registered in. A person living in another country than the registered country would need to close that account and open a new one in the country they live in.

That brings us to the second part of the answer. PayPal does not currently offer service in Bangladesh. I'm sorry to say that PayPal is not an option for you. You should immediately close any open PayPal accounts.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Bokul
Contributor
Contributor

But Recently Bangladesh has been added to open business account.. I registered a business account and when registered choose bangladesh but when I edit my profile then saw Cyprus country on my profile

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Erica

I apologize for any confusion, but PayPal does not currently offer services in Bangladesh.  We'll let you know if anything changes!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.