How long paypal manage document on confirming identity?

Luwis
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i send the requested documentation of paypal for almost 2 weeks and its said my account still on process said back into 2-3 business days but my account still on limit i cant transfer my money from my bank account and i already send the address and bank statement that proof of identity its takes already 19 days but my account still on limit any help.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

All that be suggested is that you follow-up with customer support as to the status of the review.

Login to Me Too

Luwis
Contributor
Contributor

How long it takes to review my submitted files to paypal its said 2-3 days but it almost more than that still on process.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it depends on the issue and the validity and appropriateness of the documents submitted.  PayPal may have to do some investigation to determine if the documents provide the information necessary and relevant to the problem with the account.  Something triggered the alert and that needs to be resolved.

Login to Me Too

Luwis
Contributor
Contributor

i dont know what is the problem of the account all the paypal want is my National id and Proof of address i send what they want already but i dont know why still on process this is shown for almost 2 wks

Untitled.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hi Luwis,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

Regrettably we are unable to view your account information from here, but if you'd like to reach out to us through one of our customer service channels we'd be happy to help! You can call or email us by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of your PayPal page. We are also available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paypal or on Twitter at @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.