Can't use my PayPal Credit at all

QuirkySeeev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have recently sold an online gaming account to someone and received a Payment of 50$, US is not my current country of residence but nevertheless I thought receiving it in my US Paypal would be alright, afterwards I tried to send it over to my local Paypal, in which it proceeded to take money from my Debit card and send it to myself, leaving me in utter dismay and I was just speachless, why the heck would it do that, I then tried to use the balance to buy something as to just get it out of my account and no matter what i did, I cannot use my credit balance, I cannot even choose it as an option when buying things or sending money, I don't know what to do, I clicked on it and set it as my primary method but nothing works, now I went back to the other balance on my Local account and tried to use the balance on that account and it worked just fine, so i'm so confused, why the hell can't i use my own money ? I'm so angry and frustrated and i don't know what to do.. this is probably my last time using PayPal for any transaction ever.. please help me get my money out..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.