Forum Posts

Resolved! Am I being scammed by a customer trying to steal my money?

A person messaged me after seeing an item on Facebook marketplace.  He wanted to pay via a PayPal business account and told me he had paid the amount owed for the item.  Then he proceeded to inform me he had received an email from PayPal claiming tha...

GabbyStC by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

I was sending money to a person for a VIP card and they told me put down family so that they wouldn't get charges so I done this to find out after it was all a scam is there anyway I can get refund anyone else in similar situation Tia .

Fraudulent usage on FB marletplace

I tried to purchase an item from a Facebook marketplace seller. They sent me a paypal.me linkwhich I researched and it turned out to be a legit method. First red flag was their FB name didn't match the Paypal name. I searched for that paypal name on ...

KM2011 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

Hi everyone. So I was selling some items to a client and it mentioned about me having to send a way bill from courier they sent email using this email;[removed] And then after completing the way bill and attaching proof to that email I got a mail say...

How to get in touch via email regarding fraud issue

I made a purchase on a website called kixdo,com  in March. I didnt receive the item and when I went to contact the company, the website was gone with no way to contact them.  The bank has the payment to PayPal in my account detail. PayPal does not h...

Lesliebham by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud/Phishing Mobile Number

Greetings All someone is using my mobile number for paypal account last night i received message "thanks for confirming your phone number" how can i report that, is their any contact number of paypal for saudi arabia.

hacking account

i am getting mails that i will be charged for unknown reasons, someone is trying to hack account. how can i contact paypal customer service. they dont answer my questions , always no agent is available

ninokila by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos