Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

jakobsen

Im having same problem!

I want to say: PayPal  THIS IS WRONG!!!

74 pages and its still not enaught accounts to solve this problem?

8 month is too little time to solve this problem?  

wow just wow 

Login to Me Too

jakobsen

Im having same problem!

I want to say: PayPal this is wrong!

74 pages and its still not enaught accounts to solve this problem?

8 month is too little time to solve this problem?  

wow just wow 

Login to Me Too

tommerry
New Community Member

I am having the same problem and I received a non-paying bidder strike on Ebay because I was unable to pay for the item. There is plenty of money on my Mastercard to cover the purchase price!

Login to Me Too

jls8882011
New Community Member

Same problem. I have been trying for a couple hours with no luck. It says payment cannot be processed. Error code 10417.

How should I go about processing this payment? 

Login to Me Too

Drewski87
New Community Member
I am having a problem with error code #10417 as well, thank you
Login to Me Too

blueleonleon
Contributor
Contributor

HELP ME KEEP  GET ERROR CODE #10417

Login to Me Too

moomincarrier
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I also have been having this problem.

I had made other payments last week and this problem arose when I tried to pay for an item that turned out to be sub-standard/fake. Any chance the seller has tainted/jinxed my account with their complete uselessness?

Please resolve this issue as the amount of time and frustration I have experienced now outweighs the hassle of getting on a bus and going to the shops.

Good Luck.

J

Login to Me Too

RMahon20
Contributor
Contributor

hi andy, i have a problem with the Error code #10417, its frying my head, i was wondering if you could help me ive seen there are a good few people that it has happend to, please help !!!!!

Thanks RonanSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

ovis225
New Community Member

Umm yes, i am having exactly the same problem and its getting really furstrating as all the items time out and i cant get them ! 

Login to Me Too

Eliass
New Community Member

I just recevied the same error.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.