Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

raveman2xl
New Community Member

Dear Sir,

I'm having the same problem with Error Code #10417 again and again.Help please!

Login to Me Too

mgabby03
New Community Member

Hi, I am having the same issue, please let us know when it's resolved.

Login to Me Too

lil2004pker

Yes I have the same issue Plz help me I need this to work syncs I play a lot of online games

Login to Me Too

teoB
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Andy same problem here, don't know what to do as this is the first time I'm making a transaction through paypal-ebay.. help please..

Best regards

Login to Me Too

Alejandra2011

Hello,

I'm trying to pay for a bid win item on eBay, and keep getting an error saying "We were not able to process your payment." (Error code 10417). There are no errors on my Paypal page, and there is enough money on my debit card.

My last payment via paypal was today, 15 minutes ago, My account, it is being used regularly and have no problems in the past but error code10417 has come up and I want to pay for my item (five dollars!).

Please help, regards.

Login to Me Too

WildWolfSoul
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same problem.. is this ever going to be fixed?

Login to Me Too

charles-66
New Community Member

i am having the same error code (Error code #10417) when i try to pay for an item on ebay, i don't want to lose this item because of a fault on paypals behalf the item i have won is a xmas present. i have contacted the seller explaining there is a error coming up on the payment but don't no what to do now??? please hurry and fix the issuse or atleast help us all out here with advise on what to do as none of us want to lose our items.

Login to Me Too

Enginewidow
New Community Member

This is driving me crazy! Same thing keeps happening to me! Very frustrating!

Login to Me Too

chasitydavis09
New Community Member

same problem

Login to Me Too

Ines
I have the same problem, I've tried to pay 2 items many time and getting the same message. Please note that am using American express gold and have enough fund so it is not a credit issue. Please Andy help in how to process and settle the payment without having this message . Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.