Error Code #10417 Your request could not be processed at this time?

lonta
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa debit card that I used to purchase an item 3 days ago with no problem, but there was just a small amount of money left on it, so I got another Visa debit card and added it on to my paypal account. Next, I purchased 2 more items on ebay and then I used the new Visa card to try to pay for my items because there wasnt enough money left on my old Visa card to make the purchase. Once I got to the confirm payment screen, it shows my address and general profile, but when I press the confirm payment button it says,

"You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source. You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below."

Then I tried to purchase one item at a time and it said
"We were not able to process your payment. There has been a restriction placed on this account" I tried everything to resolve this problem with no luck at all. If anyone's experienced this problem, and has any suggestions or solutions, please reply. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1,240 REPLIES 1,240

reylanuza
New Community Member

Error Code #10417

Login to Me Too

adamosu1
Contributor
Contributor

i have solved it people! look at yoru pay pal balance! does it say zero? that and there is your problem! i had this problem too. i took a wild shot and transfered money from my linked bank account to my paypal account and bought a decepticon symbol for my car. sure enough it worked!

Login to Me Too

reevans
New Community Member

Can't someone please give me a solution or anything for this error 10417 because I really need a phone case bad! Or atleast how do I report it??

Login to Me Too

Samantha29
New Community Member

i had made two purchases, when it came to paying the first purchase accepted via pay pal and the second didnt with the error code above. there is plenty of funds in my account. why will it not let me pay?? 

Login to Me Too

girlie_buddy
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same Problem since yesterday morning. I've called my bank and they said that's nothing wrong with my card. Could you please fix this error 10417 because I really have to make some payment ASAP on ebay. Really appreciate your help. Thank you
Login to Me Too

reuben
Contributor
Contributor

m having the same problem.......plz help

Login to Me Too

Toyo101
Contributor
Contributor

Same Problem Please Help.

Login to Me Too

fabolution

I'm having the same problem he has...everytime i try to pay for an item in ebay i just got this annoying message...how can i fix this?? is there any way to go thru this??

Login to Me Too

rockydr
Contributor
Contributor

I too have the same problem, but I want to know that if this error will come up for my every transaction after this??. Plz help me with this. Thank you

Login to Me Too

vecaiskacs
New Community Member

Hello!

No idea whats wrong.

Error Code #10417

Pls help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.