how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Cheyene
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I appreciate the feedback...guess I wasted my time playing...oh well thx
Login to Me Too

Elizabeth456
Contributor
Contributor
I have also cased out on magic bfice $724.09and 2000in tree of money I'm still waiting on my money
Login to Me Too

1madgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Message me i think they should be held responsible my husband and I are owed thousands of dollars from these online games
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
I don't want to put a downer on you but Tree for money owe me over $2000, Big win solitaire $800, and a few other games. All did a double countdown the said it had successfully transferred. Nothing from anyone to PayPal. I hold Google responsible for these scams but they say they have no control which is absolutely crazy. Google play is their platform. They should pay if the games do this. Amongst the various games I'm owed about $5000. Not see a penny but they all say they've paid and wo t answer emails The advertisers need to know this as I wo t download a other game and it's because of these games.
Login to Me Too

Jbrogden
Same here
Login to Me Too

Unicornlady538
Contributor
Contributor
I am as well. I think what they are doing to us is awful. Made money as well. They know there is a pandemic and people are losing jobs. I really like this game.
Login to Me Too

Choicenterpri
Contributor
Contributor
Why can't PayPal and Google both make them stop advertising on Google and stop letting them use paypal
Login to Me Too

Kcperkinks
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing this game sents December. I have emailed them and I still haven't heard anything back from them. Everything thing says successed. But I still don't have my money.
Login to Me Too

A-oneCritiques
Contributor
Contributor

If any anyone knows how to get in touch with this developer or how winners processed status reads success is to claim their winnings, let me know where my money is and how I can claim. <Removed>.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.